AT&T Business MessagingGroup messaging and business texting service
AT&T Business Group Messaging: quick, convenient business communications.
AT&T Business Messaging is an end-to-end, group messaging solution that allows employers to communicate with their teams the one way they're guaranteed to reach them: their mobile devices.
With AT&T Business Messaging, you can:
- Send text messages to individuals and groups as large as 20,000
- Encourage quick open and response rates
- Send longer messages (up to 1,000 characters) than traditional SMS allows
- Enhance communication with delivery confirmations
- Use any AT&T device capable of receiving text messages
Simple functionality. Powerful features.
Business Messaging gives you the reliable performance you need to reach your team instantaneously.
- Customizable rapid-response prompts via SNPP and WCTP
- Spam filter protections
- SSL access via WCTP (128-bit encryption)
- 24/7 technical support
AT&T Business Messaging can enhance mobile communications within virtually any enterprise, but it has distinct advantages for the following industries:
Business Messaging can provide quicker open and response rates than phone calls or emails. That means that utility workers who need to quickly address customer issues and relay messages during outages get information fast.
Business Messaging provides fast, responsive two-way communication. It can be particularly useful for helping mobile workers and dispatchers adapt to changes in scheduled deliveries or operations.
Text messaging is often the last mobile service to fail in areas of poor reception or network congestion, making it an ideal backup option during emergencies. With the ability to reach any SMS-compatible AT&T device, Business Messaging can help employees exchange information with the office when other communication channels are unavailable.
Use Business Messaging with existing applications.
When it comes to implementing Business Messaging for mass texting, you have two options: access it via AT&T’s web-based Business Notification Center—or combine it with applications your organization already uses. Messaging protocols (SNPP, WCTP, SMTP and TAP) allow for seamless integration with most enterprise messaging applications. For example, you can use SMTP to send emails that appear as text messages on employee devices.
Enjoy a user-friendly setup process.
Business Messaging is easy to set up and use:
- Provision AT&T Business Messaging on employee devices.
- Download the iOS or Android application.
- Log in to the AT&T Business Notification Center or point your application to one of the Business Messaging addresses listed in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- Type a message, select recipients and press send. The Business Messaging gateway quickly validates recipients and securely delivers the message to AT&T mobile devices.
Business Messaging offers two options: a bulk pricing plan for groups of users or individual plans for each AT&T phone number. For more information, see the Business Messaging Product Brief.
AT&T Business Messaging is an end-to-end group notification and messaging solution that works seamlessly with most business notification applications to enable enhanced wireless notification and response features.
PDF | 2MB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Whether it be processing payments on the spot or more efficiently dispatching technicians, its customers are the real winners.
Learn how efficient communication with Business Messaging helps businesses.
Get started today
- Call us: 800-926-4997
- Have us contact you
AT&T Business Notification CenterLogin now to send group messages.
Business Messaging Technical SupportGet help and answers to your questions.
ASC PortalAccess the Advanced Solutions Care Portal.
Existing AT&T Mobility Customers: Call 1-800-331-0500 for care and service-related issues or questions. Thank you for your business.