|AT&T Toggle: Your Complete Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Solution [Service Brochure]|
|Workspace Management from AT&T [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Toggle Product Brief [Service Brochure]|
Get Started Today
Balance Freedom and Control on Employee Devices
Today’s work environment is changing. Personal and work lives are blurring with many employees conducting business over personally-owned devices that need access to corporate information. Yet, these devices are often unprotected from data loss and are difficult to manage from the corporate office.
Mobile Workspace Management Made Simple
AT&T Toggle is one easy-to-use, highly secure, mobile workspace management solution.
See offer details .
AT&T ToggleSM, is a mobile workspace management solution that creates two distinct environments to help you control, manage and secure business data on personal smartphones and tablets.
Dual-personas on a single device
AT&T Toggle creates a password-protected work environment so your business can control and distribute applications and content. To maintain separation work and personal environments, AT&T Toggle provides two modes for users:
Work mode: This partitioned and encrypted workspace allows users to access corporate email, approved business applications, calendars and more, just as they would on a company-provided device.
Personal mode: Users can text friends, watch movies or play games, just like they usually do. These personal activities remain separate from the work mode. Without a password and PIN, users cannot access corporate content contained in the work mode.
Flexible mobile workspace management
Mobile employees like to work without a lot of constraints, especially by using devices they own themselves. With a mobile workspace management solution, they can:
- Run the app on a selection of smartphones, tablets and operating systems
- Instantly switch back and forth between work and personal modes via an easy to use interface
- Quickly access business email, contacts, corporate-approved applications and content on virtually any carrier network
- Restrict company access to content in personal mode
Simplify control with a web-based portal
Access to the corporate workspace is guarded via a password and PIN. A web-based administration portal also helps you:
- Set and enforce access policies
- Centralize, manage and control distribution of corporate apps and content
- Enable and disable corporate applications over the air
- Lock and wipe the work mode environment if the device is lost or stolen or when employees leave the company, without impacting the personal workspace
- View activity reports on device and application usage
Provide end-to-end protection with AT&T Toggle
Within the workplace, AT&T Toggle can help address various security requirements. Built with security at its core, AT&T Toggle provides a password-protected environment enhanced with the following features:
- AntiVirus/Anti-Malware—Checks both personal and corporate workspaces for known viruses, such as Trojan horses and malware. (Android™ devices only.
- Application Level VPN—Enables highly secure transport from the AT&T Toggle workspace to organization assets.
- Integration with corporate email —Use of a highly secure gateway that integrates with the cloud-based AT&T Toggle administration console for simplified user device management.
Together, the highly secure AT&T Toggle gateway and Application Level VPN help ensure that your business applications are separated from personal data transfer, and help prevent the exposure of the corporate email environment.AT&T Toggle is part of the AT&T Mobile Enterprise Management portfolio, which includes Mobile Device Management, Telecom Expense and Carrier Management, Mobile Application Management, and Enterprise Mobile Security Service.
Mobile Workspace Management Considerations
Are your employees pushing to access corporate apps and content on personal devices?
Whether you need to provide business individual responsible users (IRUs) with a “bring your own device” (BYOD) solution or respond to users demanding access to work data on their personal devices, the pressure isn’t likely to go away. With a mobile workspace management solution, you can boost productivity and employee morale by responding to their needs, while reducing the risk of data loss from your corporate network.
Empower Your Organization with Mobile Workspace Management
Are you looking for a single platform to address a range of mobility needs?
AT&T ToggleSM brings multiple capabilities together into one solution. These include solutions for creating dual personas on one device, integrated content management, corporate data containment and extended email enablement.
Are you looking to expand access to more mobile users with dual-persona?
The AT&T mobile workspace management solutions help you extend access to new subsets of users. For example, you can provide corporate email access to part-time employees, authorized agents, vendors and partners. You can mobilize employees in remote offices with full access to the corporate environment. And you can push corporate-approved content and applications to an expanding mobile inventory of devices to further leverage your information assets.
Do you need an in-house or hosted mobile workspace management solution?
Lean staffs and budgets make it difficult to procure, deploy and manage new solutions.
When you choose a mobile workspace management solution from AT&T, you can reduce capital costs and staff labor demands because we host and manage the cloud-based environment for you for a monthly per-device fee.
Design your Mobile Workspace Management Solution
The AT&T Mobility Solutions Services group can help you design a workspace management solution to meet your needs. They can analyze your requirements and develop an implementation plan, and assess how the solution can be an integral part of your overall strategy for mobile enterprise management.
Using AT&T Toggle is Easy
Follow a few simple steps to get started with AT&T Toggle:
- Distribute the application to employees for download
- Employees download the app
- Employees enter a password and enter a protected environment
- Pre-approved business applications (contacts, emails) can be accessed from the protected environment
The AT&T Toggle workspace must be exited to gain access to personal information
Dual-Persona Service Delivery
AT&T ToggleSM is offered as a cloud-based, as-a-service application environment. AT&T hosts the application and provides:
- A virtual infrastructure in an AT&T Internet Data Center
- Management of the network, server and storage infrastructure
- Physical security backed by audit controls
You manage the application and operating system via the web portal.The AT&T Mobility Solutions Services group can take the guesswork out of deployment. The AT&T Toggle Configuration and Training service can also help you get up and running quickly with your new mobile workspace management solution.
Customer Support for Mobile Workspace Management Solution
Choose from a range of support levels, from silver and gold to more comprehensive platinum support. Silver-level support is provided with your purchase of AT&T Toggle, which includes:
- Standard business hour support
- 24x7 event reporting
- Tier 2 technical support to triage, escalate and resolve issues and support requests quickly
- A single point of contact for Tier 2+ support to address network operability issues
- "How to" and FAQ support
- On-going service optimization
Mobile Workspace Management Made Simple
With AT&T Toggle, you can keep employees connected to company data and business applications on personal mobile devices, with one easy-to-use, holistic, highly secure, mobile workspace management solution.
Take control of your mobile enterprise environment. Contact an AT&T Representative.
*Restrictions apply. See offer details.