Wireless Expense ManagementBring order to your global mobile environment
Improve control your global wireless expenses and simplify your service provider experience. AT&T Global Mobile Management (GMM) is a managed service that provides increased visibility into and control over your mobile spend and usage in supported countries, allowing you to better manage your local mobile telecommunications service providers, contracts and costs.
Get your mobile house in order with AT&T GMM
Create a foundation for an integrated, optimized international mobile strategy. With AT&T GMM, you can view and manage your Corporate Responsibility Users’ wireless expenses and usage in supported countries.
Choose the managed AT&T GMM service offering that best meets the needs of your enterprise:
AT&T GMM (Standard)
Core elements of AT&T GMM (Standard) include:
- A single ordering platform that offers a catalog of plans and devices available under your service agreements with local mobile telecommunications service providers in supported countries
- Incorporates your wireless-related rules and approval levels
- Rate plan optimization recommendations
- Online reporting tools that enable you to run consolidated usage and spend reports
AT&T GMM (Enhanced)
AT&T GMM (Enhanced) includes all of the services provided under AT&T GMM (Standard), as well as additional services such as strategic carrier management to help you select and manage your local mobile telecommunications service providers in supported countries.
Reduce time and effort with strategic carrier management offered under AT&T GMM (Enhanced)
Provide carrier relationship management assistance to your IT and Procurement teams. AT&T acts as your organization’s agent in engaging with local mobile telecommunications service providers on your behalf. Strategic carrier management services include bid management, provider evaluation/selection recommendations, pricing negotiation assistance, and Corporate Responsibility User migration planning/implementation. Our AT&T team:
- Helps you evaluate your current wireless service agreements, rate plans and strategies and, when recommended, helps you negotiate new pricing with preferred local mobile telecommunications service providers
- Escalates to local mobile telecommunications service providers on your
(a) Chronic or large-scale network issues, and
(b) Issues or deficiencies with regard to the provider’s execution of the requested service activations or other qualified transactions
You are provided with status reports as information is provided to AT&T by the service provider.
The AT&T Global Mobile Management services are available in two options that can be tailored to fit your needs.
Rely on AT&T GMM (Standard) for your telecom expense management needs
See how AT&T Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help you take control of your company’s mobile environment and reduce wireless spend.
A single ordering platform that:
- Offers a catalog of plans and devices available under your service agreements with local mobile telecommunications service providers in supported countries
- Incorporates your wireless-related rules and approval levels, rate plan optimization recommendations and online reporting tools that enable you to run consolidated usage and spend reports
Rely on AT&T GMM (Enhanced) when you also need strategic carrier management
Get the benefits of AT&T GMM (Standard) and also reduce the headaches of managing service agreements with different providers in different countries.
With AT&T GMM Enhanced, AT&T provides additional strategic carrier management services, including:
- Soliciting and reviewing pricing proposals.
- Evaluating providers and sharing recommendations with you.
- Assisting with pricing negotiations.
- Coordinating migration of devices to preferred providers.
- When available from service providers, sharing information about planned network updates and outages.
- Escalation of chronic/unresolved network issues and network outages impacting multiple devices to the provider on your behalf.
Simplify your mobile environment even further with a custom AT&T Global Mobile Sourcing (GMS) solution
With AT&T Global Mobile Sourcing (GMS), AT&T becomes your source for mobility services and equipment for your organization’s Corporate Responsibility Users in approved countries outside the United States.* In other words, AT&T makes available to you the mobility services and equipment of local mobile telecommunications service providers in the approved countries, as well as certain AT&T management tools and services.
Solution elements include both mobility provisioning services and account management services. AT&T GMS is designed to simplify your mobility environment by offering a single source for your mobile services and equipment needs and a single ordering and account management platform.
* As of June 11, 2013, AT&T Global Mobile Sourcing is available for Germany, Belgium and the Netherlands, subject to changes in local law and cooperation of local mobile telecommunications service providers. Service may be available in additional countries on a custom basis, as determined by AT&T in its sole discretion and on a case by case basis.
AT&T GMM is available only to eligible business customers with a qualified AT&T Global Mobile Management Agreement. Services available only with respect to customer’s corporate-liable users (i.e., Corporate Responsibility Users or CRUs). Minimum 3 year term and 3,000 managed CRU lines of service are required. Offer is subject to change due to factors such as changes in local law and lack of cooperation from local mobile telecommunication service providers. Services will be provided from the United States in most cases. For more details, see contract or contact an AT&T representative.
AT&T GMS is available only to eligible business customers with a qualified AT&T Global Mobile Sourcing Agreement. Services available only with respect to customer’s CRUs. Minimum 3 year term and a total of 1,000 CRU lines of service (with at least 100 CRU lines of service in each approved country) are required. Minimum 12 month term for each CRU line of service; early termination fees apply. Offer is subject to change due to factors such as changes in local law and lack of cooperation from local mobile telecommunication service providers. Account management services will be provided from the United States in most cases. For more details, see contract or contact an AT&T representative.
Respond to your organizations’ mobility demands in supported countries more easily and quickly with AT&T Global Mobile Management.
Reduce redundant and inefficient wireless spend and provisioning
Standardizing your organization’s global mobile transaction processes and policies can help avoid hasty purchasing decisions by your local managers who often lack the time to research the mobile plans or devices available from local mobile telecommunications service providers.
AT&T GMM (whether Standard or Enhanced) can assist you in defining the wireless services and equipment that fit your needs. The single ordering platform includes a catalog of services and equipment available from local mobile telecommunications service providers that can be customized to include the plans, features, devices and accessories you have approved, based on the wireless policies and approval requirements you establish… all of which helps you ensure that the right device gets to the right user.
AT&T can help you to:
- Understand and streamline your contracts with local mobile telecommunications service providers.
- Develop and maintain a catalog of services, devices, features and accessories that can be ordered from those service providers.
- Integrate your organization’s desired catalog restrictions, order approval requirements and other wireless provisioning-related rules so that your Corporate Responsibility Users can be provisioned with the plans and devices you want in a consistent manner across your organization.
Make informed mobility strategy decisions based on usage and spend reports
AT&T GMM helps you make decisions about your organization’s mobile needs and strategies, based on actual usage and spend reports rather than assumptions or guesses. You can move from a fragmented, localized view of your usage and spend with local mobile telecommunications service providers to a more comprehensive view across supported providers/carriers. With AT&T GMM, you benefit from:
- Single easy-to-use platform for all of your mobile transactions with local
mobile telecommunications services providers in supported countries that also:
- Captures copies of provider invoices and summary billing information.
- Offers a suite of standard, self-service reports with a variety of fields you can choose from to create a customized view into your organization’s wireless spend and usage.
- Optional AT&T Service Manager-provided account management reports providing additional visibility and insight into your usage and spend across supported countries.
Learn more about AT&T's Global Mobile Management Solutions.
PDF | 5MB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Telecom Expense and Carrier Management: Bring Order to Your Mobile World with AT&T Global Mobile Management
Learn more how Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help put you in control of your mobility environment
Video | [1:36]
Answer a few simple questions, and we'll show you how AT&T Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help you take control of your mobile environment.
Manage wireless expenses associated with new mobility services.
See how you can reduce your company's wireless spend.
Get started today
- Have us contact you
Current Analysis Report
"AT&T is a leader in the global managed mobility services (MMS) market."
- Kathryn Weldon, Current Analysis Research Director