Oracle® Commerce SolutionsOptimize your eCommerce performance
Let AT&T manage your Oracle® Commerce Application to help you get more value from your investments. Our certified eCommerce experts can handle all of your application tasks, so you can:
- Deliver rich, engaging content and applications with the speed and performance customers expect from the AT&T global network infrastructure.
- Help offload infrastructure management and reduce internal staffing and equipment costs.
- Focus on winning customers, selling products and providing personalized shopping experiences for your clients.
- Help maintain optimal application performance in order to maximize uptime and improve online revenue potential.
- Reduce vendor complexity with a single-source provider for your solutions, including application management, hosting, security, content distribution and consulting services.
A Trusted Oracle Commerce Service Provider
AT&T has more than 15 years of experience designing, hosting and managing eCommerce solutions, including multiple $1B+ online retail channels. In fact, Internet Retailer ranked AT&T as the Number One Web hosting provider to the top 1,000 North American e-retailers, based on our customers’ total Web revenue as listed in the 2013 Top 500 and Second 500 Guides.
More Reasons To Choose AT&T
We offer resources certified and dedicated to the support of Oracle Commerce applications. AT&T is an Oracle Platinum Partner and:
- Hosts and manages one of the largest Oracle Commerce-based sites in the world.
- Implemented the first hosted Oracle ATG v10 active/active solutions and spoke at Oracle OpenWorld on Active-Active Design and implementation principles.
- Is the primary hosting provider for Oracle Commerce Cloud Services®, the midmarket Oracle Web Commerce hosting offer.
- Has significant experience around tuning, monitoring and solution architecting on the WebLogic platform.
Hosting and Management for Oracle Commerce
Maintaining top application performance takes a high level of expertise and daily upkeep. AT&T Application Management Services provides application maintenance which helps minimize any website performance impact or availability.
AT&T offers hosting services, from co-location to cloud, with a predictable monthly service fee. Our utility-based virtualized hosting platform can scale when you need capacity efficiently and quickly. You pay for the additional capacity that is added to meet your requirements.
Oracle Commerce and Content Delivery Network Service
Help reduce page load times and deliver smooth in-stream advertising to help turn browsers into buyers. AT&T Content Delivery Network (AT&T CDN) Service can help improve your eCommerce performance by increasing stability, accelerating your website and handling traffic volumes with automated scalability. AT&T CDN Service offers optimized content delivery across multiple platforms, including a wide range of mobile devices.
Oracle Commerce and Managed Security Solutions
AT&T provides a layered security model designed to provide multi-level protection of the infrastructure and the hosted environment. AT&T can help create an integrated network solution tailored to your business. Features include:
- AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service
- Firewall Security designed to help block viruses and other intruders
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) and Threat Management to identify and respond to spam, malware, phishing scams and more
- Network monitoring and security-event reporting and analysis
- PCI and Security Consulting Services
Application Consulting/Professional Services
AT&T Application Consulting services can help you expand capabilities, improve business processes and increase your application’s value and effectiveness. Key enhancements can make the online shopping experience more personal for your customers, and AT&T can help identify and manage these upgrades.
Oracle Commerce Application Management from AT&T includes:
- Configuring the software to your specific needs
- Deployment in an AT&T Internet Data Center
- Proactive and continuous monitoring of application performance
- Industry standard processes around change, security, configuration, and incident management
AT&T supports your Oracle Commerce applications with:
- Our proven service and support model
- Designated 24x7 support team that understands your environment and business needs
- A customer portal with self-service tools for performance monitoring and reporting
- Advanced performance reviews and analysis to help maintain application uptime
Fee-based AT&T Application Consulting services for Oracle Commerce can include:
- Discovery workshops to gather requirements, define business goals and next steps
- Application upgrades and new software implementations
- Customizations and enhancements
- Custom application development
- Integration with third-party solutions
- Quality assurance and load testing
With AT&T behind the scenes – It’s ‘shop,’ not ‘drop’!
PDF | 578KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Retailers face unique online challenges when it comes to in engaging consumers and managing cost to improve consumers online experience. Join AT&T eCommerce expert David Watkins as he discuss some key strategies every retailer should consider to improve customer experience.
Audio | [6:47]
Get started today
- Call us: 888-245-7874
- Have us contact you