SAP Application Management
Downloads & Media
|For Smooth Support of SAP Software, Total Lubricants USA Chooses AT&T Consulting [Case Study]|
|Banner Pharmacaps Unifies Systems for Quality [Case Study]|
|Unleash Your Applications with AT&T Application Management [Demo]|
|AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Hosting Services for SAP [Service Brochure]|
|SAP: Application Upkeep [Audio, 8:48]|
SAP® Applications: Realizing the Potential for your SAP Application
SAP solutions are built to improve many aspects of your business, but you need the right expertise to uncover the potential. The application-specific knowledge required to bring out the full capabilities of your SAP solutions is hard to find and expensive to retain.
Even when you do have in-house experts, they’re typically too busy with SAP application management to optimize the application for more value. As a result, key capabilities within the software may never be introduced to your business.
Certified SAP expertise, rigorous SAP application management
With outsourced system management I will be able to grow the systems business model, respond to customers and focus on giving them what they want, when or even before they know they want it.”
Bill Bissinger, Chief Information Officer, Banner Pharmacaps
AT&T application experts can help realize the potential of your SAP software for a greater return on investment and greater results for your business.
As an SAP Certified Global Hosting Partner with more than 12 years of SAP application management experience, AT&T applies best-practice approaches and proven methodologies to:
- Manage the complete software lifecycle, or key areas you choose
- Host applications in world-class AT&T data centers around the globe or at your sites
- Speed deployment time for new installations, upgrades or migrations
- Optimize application performance
- Proactively monitor and maintain applications and interfaces
And you can realize the benefits of AT&T SAP application management services for a predictable, fixed monthly fee.
Do more with your SAP application
Today you need to take advantage of any business opportunity to improve cash flow, increase customer loyalty and reduce supply chain costs. AT&T application management experts can help you:
- Identify untapped features and functions within your existing SAP applications
- Implement enhanced functionality that makes sense for your business
- Adopt new SAP capabilities more quickly for a competitive edge, without tying up internal staff
Flexible SAP solutions
AT&T has application management expertise across a full range of SAP software, so you have one place to go when you need help with:
- SAP® R/3 and mySAP.com
- SAP® ERP Central Component (ECC 6.0)
- SAP® Business Suite
- SAP® Netweaver
- Ariba®, an SAP company
We can provide complete application management or services for specific phases of the application lifecycle. We can host your SAP solutions within our data center or yours. Or you can tap into our cloud services. AT&T recently received the SAP Certification® in Cloud Services ranking.
Either way, we can help improve application performance, uptime and value to keep business flowing.
Here are some questions to consider as you move forward:
Do you spend too much time on your SAP application management?
Whether it’s applying patches, troubleshooting or fielding user questions, the daily grind of SAP application management – from installation, testing and deployments, to monitoring availability, performance and staffing the help desk – can consume time and hours.
If you’re caught up in these daily SAP application management tasks, your attention is being diverted away from more strategic planning and activities.
Are your SAP solutions delivering the value you anticipated?
SAP applications are powerful tools, but many features are never implemented due to budget, time and expertise issues. AT&T can help determine the add-on functionality that makes sense for your business and speed its deployment.
The best way to get more value out of your application is to document and map your business processes into the application workflow. The AT&T professional services team can do this for you to help improve process efficiency and application ROI.
Should you shift hosting to a service provider?
AT&T can take full responsibility for your application infrastructure – from hosting, hardware provisioning and management to database support – in any of our 38 data centers around the globe. You can benefit from enterprise-class security and availability along with the worldwide reach of the AT&T network.
Instead of capital investments in building and staffing an in-house infrastructure, you pay a predictable monthly fee. You also have access to a range of hosting options, from co-location to cloud services, so you can transition hosting models without changing providers. AT&T recently received the SAP Certification in Cloud Services ranking.
Is there a way to go live with less risk?
AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Hosting Services for SAP can jumpstart your projects with access to a stable pre-production environment. You can evaluate software, test new applications and third-party interfaces, or gain proof-of-concept before deployment to help lessen risks in your production environment.
AT&T solution architects can assess your requirements and recommend an infrastructure design to help meet performance, scalability and availability demands, as well as your needs for multi-layered security for data protection and compliance.
With AT&T SAP application management services we can:
- Install, upgrade or migrate your SAP solutions
- Monitor applications to maintain optimum performance
- Apply Online Service System (OSS) Notes, hot packs and support packs
- Administer SAP technical Basis services to support NetWeaver applications
- Provide 24x7 support for the production environment
- Deliver service level agreements with 99.9% availability
- Manage applications remotely if you opt to host solutions onsite
When you take advantage of AT&T hosting services we can:
- Maintain and manage server and storage resources
- Monitor and manage the network, database and operating system
- Monitor system performance and manage capacity
- Provide physical and logical security that are SAS 70 Type II certified
- Perform backups and restores
AT&T application management services can include round-the-clock application and infrastructure support.
AT&T provides a designated account lead who:
- Understands your environment from a business and technology perspective
- Provides a single point of contact to manage your services, resolve issues and identify opportunities for improvement
And a assigned support team that:
- Is accessible 24x7x365 online or through a unique toll-free number
- Performs daily tasks from help-desk support to change management and diagnostic services
We also provide you with access to an online portal to monitor application performance at a glance, generate reports, and track the status of changes and cases.
If you want to unlock the power of your SAP applications, contact AT&T today.