SAP Application Management
|For Smooth Support of SAP Software, Total Lubricants USA Chooses AT&T Consulting [Case Study]|
|Banner Pharmacaps Unifies Systems for Quality [Case Study]|
|AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Hosting Services for SAP [Service Brochure]|
|Managed Hosting Solutions for SAP [Service Brochure]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 888-245-7874
Letting You Focus on Your Business
SAP applications are designed to operate, manage, analyze and help improve almost all aspects of your business. You need the right expertise and service providers to unleash SAP’s potential while managing the total cost of ownership. The application-specific knowledge required to bring out the full capabilities of your SAP solutions is hard to find and expensive to retain.
Whether it’s applying patches, troubleshooting or fielding user questions, the daily grind of SAP application management – from installation, testing and deployment, to monitoring availability, performance and providing end user support – can consume your time and resources. If you’re caught up in these daily SAP application management tasks, your attention is being diverted away from more strategic planning and activities.
In-house experts are often busy with SAP application management. These experts could add more value to your business by applying new SAP functionality and processes to the challenges of your market. Instead of being held back by the perceived cost and investment of evolving the SAP solution, let AT&T host and manage your SAP application.
Rely on certified SAP hosting & support expertise
With outsourced system management I will be able to grow the systems business model, respond to customers and focus on giving them what they want, when or even before they know they want it.”
Bill Bissinger, Chief Information Officer, Banner Pharmacaps
With a network of data centers around the world, AT&T’s Managed Application Services for SAP leverage the investment that AT&T has made to deliver a platform and portfolio of IT services to our customers. So you can benefit from our capital and expertise to provide a highly available, highly secure SAP experience to your business users and customers at a lower cost of ownership to you.
As an SAP Certified Global Hosting and Cloud Solutions Partner with more than 15 years of enterprise application management experience, AT&T applies prevailing industry practice approaches and proven methodologies to:
- Manage any portions of the SAP software lifecycle you need and choose – in our data center or yours
- Host and support SAP applications on a flexible set of infrastructure solutions – dedicated, private cloud infrastructure , or AT&T’s Synaptic platform, a virtual IT platform that gives each customer their own highly secure, virtualized operating environment infrastructure in world-class AT&T data centers around the globe
- Help speed deployment time for new implementations, upgrades or migrations
- Optimize application performance
- Proactively monitor and maintain applications and interfaces
And you can realize the benefits of AT&T managed applications services for a predictable, fixed monthly fee.
Do more with your SAP applications
To gain the most value from your SAP investment requires having the right people leading the SAP enabled evolution of your business processes. It can often be a challenge to find available resources that can plan for the future of your business.
AT&T offers a full set of AT&T Managed Application Services that help our customers meet their ongoing SAP lifecycle management needs.
- Functional application support to end users or at any tier your business requires
- Administration of security, batch job, or transport management
- Identifying and implementing unused features and functions within your SAP applications
- Assist with upgrading your SAP applications and business processes
- Assist with developing enhanced functionality that makes sense for your business
Whether you need an ongoing service provider for these services or a single professional services engagement, AT&T has a number of options to create just the right solution for you and your business. That means you have more options and time to focus on the needs of your business and customers – knowing that a trusted service provider like AT&T can both deliver and support your vision.
Put SAP’s latest innovation to work for you
AT&T has application management capabilities across a full range of SAP solutions, so you have one place to go for help with:
- SAP® ERP Central Component (ECC)
- SAP® Business Suite
- SAP® Business Warehouse (BW)
- SAP® BusinessObjects
- SAP® HANA
- Sybase® ASE
- Ariba®, an SAP company
- Hybris®, an SAP company
And with the extensive portfolio of hosting, cloud services, security, eCommerce applications and enterprise applications services available from AT&T, you will know that you have a service provider partner capable of doing so much more than just support SAP.
SAP Application Management Considerations
Here are some questions to consider as you move forward:
Do you spend too much time on your SAP application management?
Whether it’s applying patches, troubleshooting or fielding user questions, the daily grind of SAP application management – from installation, testing and deployment, to monitoring availability, performance and providing end user support – can consume your time and resources.
If you’re caught up in these daily SAP application management tasks, your attention is being diverted away from more strategic planning and activities.
Are your SAP solutions delivering the value you anticipated?
SAP applications are powerful tools, but many features are never implemented due to budget, time and expertise issues. AT&T can help determine the functionality that makes sense for your business and helps speed its deployment and shorten the time to realizing business value.
Whether it is through a professional services project or an ongoing application management services relationship, AT&T can help you identify and create the untapped value in your SAP investment.
Should you migrate your SAP hosting to a service provider?
AT&T can provide an end to end application infrastructure solution – from server provisioning to database management – in AT&T data centers around the globe. You can benefit from enterprise-class security, competitive SLAs, and disaster recovery options along with the performance and reach of the AT&T network.
Instead of capital investments in building or increasing internal infrastructure, you pay a predictable monthly fee. You also have access to a range of hosting options, from colocation to cloud services, so AT&T can help you get out of as much or as little of your existing data center footprint as you want to.
Is there a way to go live with less risk?
AT&T Evaluation and Implementation Hosting Services for SAP can jumpstart your projects with access to a highly stable pre-production environment. You can evaluate software, test new applications and third-party interfaces, or gain proof-of-concept before deployment to help lessen risks in your production environment.
Design your SAP Application Management solution
AT&T solution architects can assess your requirements and recommend an infrastructure design to help meet performance, scalability and availability demands, as well as your needs for multi-layered security for data protection and compliance.
SAP Application Management Service Delivery
With AT&T SAP application management services we can:
- Design and deploy a services model to fit your unique support needs – from end user to power user, technical to functional, hosted or not
- Install, upgrade or migrate your SAP solutions
- Provide 24x7 support from a global SAP support team
- Deliver service level agreements with 99.9% availability
- Monitor applications and databases to help maintain optimum performance
- Perform proactive Early Watch analysis and landscape planning
- Apply Online Service System (OSS) Notes, support packs and enhancement packs
- Provide a range of disaster recovery solutions to meet the needs of specific applications
- Deliver services on a flexible set of infrastructure solutions-dedicated, private cloud infrastructure, or AT&T's Synaptic platform, a virtual IT platform that gives each customer their own highly secure, virtualized operating environment
- Manage applications remotely if you currently host SAP yourself
Customer Support for SAP Application Management
AT&T Managed Application Services can provide you 24/7 application and infrastructure support including:
Assigned SAP Account, Service and Technical Leads who:
- Understand your environment from a business and technology perspective
- Provide single points of contact to resolve issues, manage the quality of your services, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Review your business plans with you and plan and deliver your SAP roadmap with you
And a global SAP support team behind them that:
- Is accessible 24x7x365 online or through a customer specific toll-free number and email address
- Documents support case and change activity to the AT&T BusinessDirect portal where it is available online to customers
If you want to unlock the power of your SAP applications, contact AT&T today.