Ariba Application Management
|AT&T Professional Services for Ariba [Service Brochure]|
|Application Management and Support Services for Ariba [Service Brochure]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 888-245-7874
Optimizing Ariba® for Strategic Spend Management
Businesses today need to spend wisely, and look for cost savings continuously. Your needs are no different. Achieving visibility across your entire procurement process to analyze global spending can lead to great savings opportunities. That's a key strength of your Ariba spend management solution.
Global spend efficiencies can take a back seat to pressing application management tasks, such as maintaining availability and supporting user adoption. Further, extracting value from application software functionality requires expert knowledge that many firms have difficulty locating or retaining. With AT&T, you can focus less on application management tasks and more on discovering the money-saving advantages of your Ariba solution.
Global deployment for global cost control
Ariba® application management services from AT&T can free you to analyze global procurement processes to spot opportunities for savings.
Ariba application management experts from AT&T know how to extract value from Ariba solutions by helping clients discover and access the right spend management capabilities. Our experts have helped implement or manage more than 50 Ariba solutions, including global deployments in multi-lingual environments.
We provide a complete range of services, from hosting and implementation to on-going management and support that will:
- Get you up and running quickly
- Deploy applications at your sites or in AT&T data centers
- Apply proven best practices and methodologies to help lessen risks
- Roll out a single, consistent global instance of Ariba
- Ease budgeting with a predictable monthly service fee
- Free you to focus on spend management, not on your Ariba application management
True end-to-end visibility into global spending requires seamless coordination between your Ariba application and the many applications and business processes that touch the purchasing cycle - from sourcing, contract management and procurement to invoicing, payment and supplier management.
Ease new Ariba application rollouts
Since AT&T hosts, manages and supports a range of Ariba solutions, we can help ease financial and management burdens as you roll out these new applications:
- Ariba® Analysis™
- Ariba® Category Manager™
- Ariba® Contract Compliance™
- Ariba® Category Procurement™
- Ariba® Travel and Expense™
- Ariba® Enterprise Sourcing™
- Ariba® Contract WorkBench™
- Ariba® Buyer™
- Ariba® eForms™
- Ariba® Invoice™
Focus on profitability
With hosting and Ariba application management services from AT&T for your Ariba applications, you can shift your attention from routine management tasks to streamline procurement processes and spending for improved profitability.
As you consider Ariba application management services for your Ariba application from AT&T, here are some questions you may have:
Should you host and manage Ariba applications in house?
When you consider the capital outlay for hardware, alternate delivery models for your Ariba applications may be the best way to reduce TCO. Further, specific Ariba application management expertise is expensive to retain in house, but it's necessary for reaping more value from the software.
Most importantly, engaging a service provider frees you to adopt advanced procurement functionality, such as sourcing, contract management or electronic procurement, without worrying about the added responsibilities of Ariba application management.
How critical is application upkeep to spend management?
Now is not the time to put application investments on hold. The right investments in spend management can end up creating better long term value.
When service packs and fixes aren't applied, performance issues can quickly spiral. As a result, usage decreases and you miss opportunities to capture spending data and apply negotiated discounts for savings. Support costs can increase as your help desk fields repeat calls to resolve recurring issues. Applications can quickly fall into an 'off-maintenance' state, which means higher maintenance fees.
In contrast, the Ariba application management staff from AT&T applies the latest patches, fixes and updates to help keep performance high, users productive and spending in compliance.
What additional Ariba modules or upgrades should you consider to increase spend visibility?
Spend analysis applications can improve supply chain visibility for better decision making and track key performance indicators, such preferred supplier usage, to maximize discounts and volume rebates. Strategic sourcing applications can help you discover qualified suppliers, speed sourcing cycles and get the most competitive prices.
To help make sure negotiated rates are honored, contract management applications can spot discrepancies between pricing on a purchase order and a contract. Travel and expense solutions can drive compliance with corporate spending policies and strengthen your negotiating power with suppliers.
AT&T solution architects can assess your needs and recommend a solution design to help meet performance, scalability and availability demands, as well as your requirements for multi-layered security, data protection and compliance.
Your team of professionals to manage your Ariba applications includes specialists, solution engineers and application experts who provide functional end-user and application management support around the clock. Services include:
- Hosting in your data center or AT&T Internet Data Centers
- Direct connections to the worldwide AT&T IP network
- Service level agreement (SLA) for up to 99.9 percent availability of the measured time period
- 24x7 monitoring, management and support
- Catalog management and supplier enablement
- Bulk data loads for Ariba applications
- Purchase card monitoring and management
- Assistance with failed or stuck orders
AT&T provides 24x7 Ariba application support, including:
- A single point of contact for functional questions
- Documentation of systems and business process to guide the support team
- End-user help desk support
- Debugging for AML®, Java® or TIBCO® sheets
- Migrating code between environments
- Troubleshooting interface issues
- Individual client hot fixes
- Monitoring of application logs and application monitoring
- Client tool to monitor application performance, generate reports, track the status of changes and communicate with support team
Your opportunity to drive significant value from your Ariba spend management application starts by contacting AT&T today.
An AT&T Ariba application management specialist is eager to help you find new value from your application and infrastructure investments.