Turn almost any medium into a rich, interactive experience.
|Mobile Business Intelligence: Retail Industry [White Paper]|
|Three Steps for Creating A Mobility Strategy [White Paper]|
|AT&T Mobile Solutions [Service Brochure]|
Enterprise Mobility: A Catalyst for Change
Mobility is transforming the way we conduct business. Advances in wireless technology and smart devices are enabling companies of every size to compress information latency and turn location-specific knowledge into an operational advantage. When enabled by affordable and reliable mobile solutions, companies can improve performance in cost control, speed and process quality.
With the nation's fastest mobile broadband network and a wide variety of mobile devices and applications, AT&T can help you mobilize your company and change the way you do business.
Simplify processes, accelerate results with enterprise mobility
Mobility provides real-time information to accelerate almost any activity for more efficient processes and better outcomes. You can use mobility to:
- Capture electronic prescription and medical records for integrated patient care
- Monitor inventory levels from the field to ensure availability of stock
- Accelerate the sales cycle by submitting proposals or placing orders on the go
- Automate processes and monitor assets using Machine-To-Machine technology
- Gauge the success of a mobile ad campaign through interactive bar codes
- Identify offenders with access to a federal criminal database in a patrol car
Managing the move to enterprise mobility
Consider how mobile communications fit into your business plans. The best results come from a coordinated effort that reflects your broader goals. As you integrate mobility into your business operations, AT&T consultants can help you:
Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers Report
- Review your current state of enterprise mobility
- Identify business activities where mobility can deliver new services, greater value and improved returns
- Summarize findings in a clear cross-company plan that determines policies and procedures for access and security, technology and next steps
With a multi-disciplinary approach and end-to-end solution design, backed by systems integration expertise and device management solutions, AT&T can help you mobilize now and prepare for the future.
Count on AT&T and the best global coverage
AT&T customers have access to the nation's largest 4G network covering over 292 million people. This means more AT&T customers can access 4G speeds on the latest devices, tablets, and smartphones than customers on any other network. You can do more of the things you love faster and in more places.
AT&T 4G LTE. With the introduction of 4G LTE, AT&T provides two layers of network technology that deliver 4G speeds: LTE and HSPA+. Why does that matter? You'll enjoy fast 4G speeds on both the HSPA+ network and on the LTE network where available. That means a smoother, more consistent 4G experience overall.
AT&T offers the broadest global reach, with:
Three Steps for Creating a Mobility Strategy
Boost business productivity, speed and responsiveness with a strategic approach to mobility.
- The widest choice of smartphones and devices that work in the most countries
- Support for more smartphone customers than any other U.S. provider
- Simultaneous voice and data on mobile broadband so you can talk and email/surf the web at the same time
- Access to 100,000+ mobile enterprise applications with select devices
- Wireless service that reaches 97 percent of the U.S. population
- Wireless voice coverage in more than 225 countries and data coverage in more than 205 countries
- 3G data roaming in 125 countries
Mobilize your enterprise today
From fixed mobile convergence (FMC), machine-to-machine (M2M), messaging and remote access services to mobile security, mobile device management tools and consulting, AT&T has helped thousands of customers mobilize their business processes and has delivered solutions of every scope. Let AT&T mobilize your organization today.
*Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. 4G speeds are delivered by HSPA+ (with enhanced backhaul) or LTE, where available. Compatible device and data plan required. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.