Mobility ServicesEnd-to-end mobility solutions to transform your business
Mobilizing your organization has the power to transform nearly every aspect of the way you conduct business. AT&T's broad portfolio of mobility solutions can help ensure your employees, partners, customers, processes and assets are securely connected and can be optimized where work demands.
Enhance productivity by instantly connecting employees and applications using the nation’s fastest, most reliable network.
Full suite of connected devices and application services to power the Internet of Things (IoT).
Simplify mobility management with a suite of solutions that span the entire mobility lifecycle – from strategy consulting to development of applications, through a full set of lifecycle management services.
Choose from prepackaged applications or work with our developers and platforms to create custom apps that will help improve your business processes.
Enrich your communications and marketing campaigns with a complete set of messaging solutions for SMS, email, social media and more.
Mobilize your business with a broad portfolio of smartphones and mobile phones backed by fast, dependable, comprehensive global network coverage.
AT&T Detect and Connect solutions improve customer interaction using location-based promotions, loyalty programs and NFC-based credential management.
Optimize your mobile operations.
Wirelessly Track, Monitor and Enable Your Fleet.
Fixed Mobile Convergence: FMC from AT&T can extend many IP-PBX features to select mobile devices, so you can take your office virtually anywhere.
AT&T Mobile Disaster Recovery Services can provide the business continuity you need so field workers can exchange information virtually in real time.
Transform healthcare delivery through mobile technology.
AT&T Mobility Consulting Services will help you create and implement an enterprise mobile strategy that will be a roadmap to innovating your organization.
Simplify processes, accelerate results with enterprise mobility
Mobility provides real-time information to accelerate almost any activity for more efficient processes and better outcomes. You can use mobility to:
- Capture electronic prescription and medical records for integrated patient care
- Monitor inventory levels from the field to ensure availability of stock
- Accelerate the sales cycle by submitting proposals or placing orders on the go
- Automate processes and monitor assets using Machine-To-Machine technology
Three Steps for Creating a Mobility Strategy
Boost business productivity, speed and responsiveness with a strategic approach to mobility.
Managing the move to enterprise mobility
Rely on AT&T’s full lifecycle expertise to guide your business when launching a mobile enterprise strategy. AT&T can help you:
- Choose, develop, launch and manage applications to best meet your objectives
- Identify business activities where mobility can deliver new services, greater value and improved returns
- Summarize findings in a clear cross-company plan that determines policies and procedures for access and security, technology and next steps
With a multi-disciplinary approach and end-to-end solution design, backed by systems integration expertise and device management solutions, AT&T can help you mobilize now and prepare for the future.
Count on AT&T and the best global coverage
AT&T provides access to a nationwide 4G network. This means you can access 4G speeds on the latest devices, tablets, and smartphones allowing you to do more of the things you love faster and in more places.
AT&T 4G LTE
With the introduction of 4G LTE, AT&T provides two layers of network technology that deliver 4G speeds: LTE and HSPA+. Why does that matter? You can enjoy fast 4G speeds on both the HSPA+ network and on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network.* That means a smoother, more consistent 4G experience overall.
AT&T offers the broadest global reach, with:
- A portfolio of smartphones and mobile phones is among the best in the wireless industry.
- Simultaneous voice and data on mobile broadband so you can talk and email/surf the web at the same time
- Access to 100,000+ mobile enterprise applications with select devices
- The nation’s largest Wi-Fi network (based on branded and operated hotspots).**
- Mobile Internet service that covers more than 90 percent of the U.S. population, including all major U.S. markets.
- The most wireless phones that work in the most countries.
- The best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier with wireless voice coverage in more than 225 countries and data coverage in more than 210 countries
- 3G data roaming in 175+ countries
Mobilize your enterprise today
From fleet and workforce management, machine-to-machine (M2M), messaging and remote access services to mobile security, mobile management tools and consulting, AT&T has helped thousands of customers mobilize their business processes and has delivered solutions of every scope. Let AT&T mobilize your organization today.
* Speed claim based on comparison of national carriers’ average 4G LTE download speeds for Android™ and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. Reliability claim compares data transfer completion rates on nationwide 4G LTE networks. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
** Largest claim based on company branded and operated hotspots.
AT&T Field Solutions; mobilizing the new generation of remote workers.
AT&T receives highest rating "Excellent" for Wireless Telecom Services.
Get started today
What’s your Mobile IQ?
Check your knowledge and see how you compare.