Hosting ServicesCreate a powerful, cost-effective platform for critical infrastructure.
Support vital data and applications with flexible hosting solutions that meet the demand for data center services. With AT&T Hosting Services, you have the flexibility to choose the right level of management services needed to support your business, from network, hardware, and operating systems, to middleware and applications.
We make it easier and faster to deliver IT data center services to move into new markets, bring new regions online or support new business opportunities. Count on us for a high level of performance and managed security - backed by reliable network services, service level agreements and an infrastructure designed to provide business continuity.
Deliver high-quality e-commerce, web and multimedia capabilities across locations, customers and devices with Content Delivery and Digital Media Services from AT&T.
Develop integrated, seamless solutions that conserve capital and deliver long-term value.
Simplify data management and service delivery with full-service hosting and infrastructure maintenance.
AT&T utility computing & Hosting: Enjoy Virtual Hosting Solutions where you pay a basic monthly fee, then add pay-per-use capacity on demand.
What are AT&T Hosting Services?
Hosting Services from AT&T create a dependable, highly scalable foundation for your most important data, applications and infrastructure. Whether you are an enterprise requiring critical internet network linkages with minimal latency, a large-scale website with mission critical service requirements, or a global multi-national needing a consistent experience across continents, we have a variety of hosting services to meet your needs.
We will manage, monitor and maintain infrastructure, content and applications on a 24x365 basis across our Global Data Centers - all backed by our enterprise-level security and SLAs.
Enhance performance, reliability and efficiency
Trust your mission-critical applications to the strength and network security of the AT&T network. Our Internet Data Centers provide a highly secure, reliable and scalable foundation for hosting of infrastructure and critical business applications. With Hosting Services from AT&T, you receive:
- Dual-rail connectivity from the hosted solution to the AT&T backbone , with over 99.99% historical availability and the highest industry standards for redundancy
- A high-speed connection to our IP network with low end-to-end latency
- Best practice design and operational controls that keep network usage efficient
Stay connected to your data and applications. Our award-winning AT&T BusinessDirect® portal gives you remote access to advanced tools and a detailed, holistic view of your network.
Why AT&T for Enterprise Hosting?
With over 15 years of hosting infrastructure and applications, we provide the platform you need to support the most demanding processes and applications.
Choose from a full range of flexible services, from design and deployment to managed security and monitoring. Our hosting solutions provide:
- High Availability: up to 99.99% availability, industry-leading service level agreements and built-in network redundancy
- Security: We employ the latest security technologies, backed by SSAE 16 Type II examinations and PCI audits of our services
- Visibility: Remotely access network information and detailed reports through the AT&T BusinessDirect® portal
- Client Executive Support: Service Level Management, Capacity Planning and Technical Support serving as an extension of your staff, acting as the escalation point for incident response, as well as lead capacity and change management planning
Make your hosted environment an extension of your private network with a trusted and reliable partner with enterprise-grade SLAs.
*Trial offer subject to important terms, conditions and restrictions.
Choose an integrated network solution with an option to add colocation services as a six-month trial.*
AT&T Hosting and Application Management Services takes care of your systems so you can care for your business.
Get started today
- Call us: 888 499-5874