Downloads & Media
Transform your Network with Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Global and economic pressures make business productivity and ROI more important than ever. To get the most out of your voice services investment, you need to harness technology to support business now, while creating a path for growth.
VoIP offers the traditional voice services to keep your business communicating, plus access to advanced applications that potentially help your staff to be more productive and drive possible cost savings. Business VoIP services from AT&T help integrate emerging technologies and enhance your investment by converging voice and data on one network.
Improve your business with Business VoIP Services
You need tools that adapt to your needs and help your business grow and be more productive. VoIP services from AT&T offer powerful new ways to communicate, while helping your business:
- Potentially decrease total cost of ownership (TCO) - Use your existing network, create an on-premises solution or install a new hosted option. AT&T has the option that fits your business and can help reduce TCO.
- Increase productivity, access and flexibility – Providing integration with smartphones and PCs, VoIP services can help streamline communications. You can take your voice virtually anywhere. VoIP services allow one number to work whether an employee is in the office, telecommuting or traveling.
- Simplify management – Free internal staff from voice services management. With AT&T, VoIP services are available as a completely managed solution, so you can focus on the needs of your business.
- Manage multiple offices – VoIP includes features that make it easier to support multiple locations, even across the globe.
- Prepare for growth – VoIP creates a platform for enabling future applications, such as unified communications.
Discover the right VoIP service for your business
AT&T can help you understand which approach will work best for your business. Rather than a one- size-fits-all approach, we help find a solution that simplifies even your most complicated requirements.
AT&T VoIP Considerations
If you are thinking about implementing a VoIP solution into your business, consider your current voice services environment and how IP voice services will need to support your future applications needs.
Do you need to preserve existing investments?
Choose the VoIP Solution that Best Fits Your Business
VoIP can work with your on-premises IP Private Branch Exchange (PBX) equipment. You can continue to own and manage the PBX, or choose to delegate management. AT&T offers a SIP Trunking solution, called AT&T IP Flexible Reach, for PBX and key systems with unlimited local and on-net calling and competitive long-distance plans.
Are you looking to simplify VoIP management and control costs?
Hosted VoIP from AT&T is a fully-hosted network-based solution with a full range of calling features, Web-based management tools and support for remote workers. You tap into infrastructure resources within our data centers, so you can focus on business, not expanding or replacing equipment.
Do you have multiple locations?
Supporting distributed locations can complicate voice service delivery. AT&T Business in a BoxSM enables voice and data services to work over a single network connection and device.
Business in a Box when used with your AT&T network transport service offers a simple VoIP solution that provides the benefits of advanced voice and data technology without the complexity of managing it. You may choose:
- Hosted VoIP if you need a fully hosted, cloud-based VoIP solution
- SIP Trunking for a managed VoIP solution on your premises
Both options provide you with an easy way to support all your office locations with advanced voice services.
Is business disruption a concern as you move to VoIP services?
AT&T will help you migrate to a new VoIP solution at your own pace. Based on your needs, we will work with you to either choose to integrate the functionality with your current equipment, or complete an entire IP conversion.
Do you have a contact center?
Do you need a flexible foundation for emerging technologies?
VoIP services from AT&T help prepare your network for the future, providing a foundation to add applications such as unified communication solutions.
AT&T helps make the selection process easier with a wide range of services and ongoing product enhancements. Choose IP Voice services that fit your business, or combine a mix of services that meet your needs for flexibility and growth as your business changes.Read our VoIP services Plan page for additional guidance on what you need to consider when choosing a VoIP service.
To get started with your AT&T VoIP service, contact us today.