Get Started Today
Transform your Network with Voice Over IP (VoIP)
Global and economic pressures make business productivity and ROI more important than ever. To get the most out of your voice services investment, you need to harness technology to support business now, while creating a path for growth.
IP Voice Keeps Teachers Connected
Learn how Hancock Place Schools use AT&T VoIP to help improve teachers' ability to communicate with parents.
VoIP offers the traditional voice services to keep your business communicating, plus access to advanced applications that potentially help your staff to be more productive and drive possible cost savings. Business VoIP services from AT&T help integrate emerging technologies and enhance your investment by converging voice and data on one network.
Improve your business with Business VoIP Services
You need tools that adapt to your needs and help your business grow and be more productive. VoIP services from AT&T offer powerful new ways to communicate, while helping your business:
- Potentially decrease total cost of ownership (TCO) - Use your existing network, create an on-premises solution or install a new hosted option. AT&T has the option that fits your business and can help reduce TCO.
- Increase productivity, access and flexibility – Providing integration with smartphones and PCs, VoIP services can help streamline communications. You can take your voice virtually anywhere. VoIP services allow one number to work whether an employee is in the office, telecommuting or traveling.
- Simplify management – Free internal staff from voice services management. With AT&T, VoIP services are available as a completely managed solution, so you can focus on the needs of your business.
- Manage multiple offices – VoIP includes features that make it easier to support multiple locations, even across the globe.
- Prepare for growth – VoIP creates a platform for enabling future applications, such as unified communications.
Discover the right VoIP service for your business
AT&T can help you understand which approach will work best for your business. Rather than a one- size-fits-all approach, we help find a solution that simplifies even your most complicated requirements.
All VoIP Services Resources
- AT&T Business VoIP Portfolio [Service Brochure]
Explore and integrate your current network with voice transformation options available from AT&T.
- Building the Business Case for IP: Making Your Existing Network Do More [Article]
To stay competitive, today’s businesses have to be agile, hardworking and smart; and business owners need a network that's fast, scalable, highly-secure and intelligent. The solution? MPLS-based IP-networking.
- Unified Communications: Redefining Anytime, Anywhere Communication and Collaboration [Article]
IM, Email, Voice—they all add value and ease collaboration in the workplace. Yet, information from one doesn’t transfer easily to another—until now. With Unified communications from AT&T, you can simplify your communications like never before. To learn more, read our article.
- Enhanced Communication is a Key Ingredient in Rosa Mexicano's Success [Case Study]
While the increasing popularity of Facebook, Twitter and Yelp presented opportunities to attract customers, the company lacked the network infrastructure to take advantage of social media marketing. Rosa Mexicano needed a uniform approach to expedite growth by strengthening internal and external communications capabilities.
- Kaman's IT Infrastructure Keeps Customers First [Case Study]
Integrate hundreds of local offices to help ensure reliable, dependable customer service.
- School-Centered Community Utilizes VoIP Solution to Reap Benefits Beyond the Classroom [Case Study]
Hancock Place Schools gets an “A” for enhancing communication between parents and teachers, while relieving staff of maintenance issues.
- Hiller Plumbing Keeps its Success Flowing with Mobility Application [Case Study]
Efficient dispatching allows workers to complete more jobs while a VoIP solution streamlines inter-office communications.
- All Pro Fasteners Keeps it Together with VoIP Services [Video, 2:28]
No matter where salespeople at this Texas-based company go, they're always in touch with their customers.
- Voice Transformation: Bringing Simplicity to the Complex World of Unified Communications [Audio]
Movement from aging telecommunications and data infrastructures is occurring at a rapid pace. Discover how a transformation plan including Unified Communications (UC) can keep your organization connected and collaborating from points near and far.
- Transforming Your Voice with AT&T [Video, 1:38]
In a world where everyone is talking, how do you make your voice heard? By transforming your voice with AT&T, you can think beyond where you are today and prepare for the future of integrated communications.
- Voice Transformation Podcast [Audio, 7:57]
VoIP brings a world of possibilities to your business. From the far corners of the world or the conference room down the hall, Voice over IP (VoIP) empowers your business to connect, communicate and collaborate more effectively than ever before.
- Transforming Voice: A Path to Unified Communications [White Paper]
Discover the best ways to leverage emerging, enabling technologies such as IP, as your enterprise integrates voice and data traffic onto a single, converged network.
- Voice Transformation Infographic [Additional Resource]
Do you know all the benefits voice transformation brings to your business? Check out this infographic for details.
- Voice Transformation: The Future is Now [Additional Resource]
Begin your evolution to UC with VoIP. Converging separate voice, data and wireless networks to IP is the first step toward evolving to UC. View this infographic to see your evolution path.
AT&T VoIP Considerations
If you are thinking about implementing a VoIP solution into your business, consider your current voice services environment and how IP voice services will need to support your future applications needs.
Do you need to preserve existing investments?
Choose the VoIP Solution that Best Fits Your Business
VoIP can work with your on-premises IP Private Branch Exchange (PBX) equipment. You can continue to own and manage the PBX, or choose to delegate management. AT&T offers a SIP Trunking solution, called AT&T IP Flexible Reach, for PBX and key systems with unlimited local and on-net calling and competitive long-distance plans.
Are you looking to simplify VoIP management and control costs?
Hosted VoIP from AT&T is a fully-hosted network-based solution with a full range of calling features, Web-based management tools and support for remote workers. You tap into infrastructure resources within our data centers, so you can focus on business, not expanding or replacing equipment.
Do you have multiple locations?
Supporting distributed locations can complicate voice service delivery. AT&T Business in a BoxSM enables voice and data services to work over a single network connection and device.
Business in a Box when used with your AT&T network transport service offers a simple VoIP solution that provides the benefits of advanced voice and data technology without the complexity of managing it. You may choose:
- Hosted VoIP if you need a fully hosted, cloud-based VoIP solution
- SIP Trunking for a managed VoIP solution on your premises
Both options provide you with an easy way to support all your office locations with advanced voice services.
Is business disruption a concern as you move to VoIP services?
AT&T will help you migrate to a new VoIP solution at your own pace. Based on your needs, we will work with you to either choose to integrate the functionality with your current equipment, or complete an entire IP conversion.
Do you have a contact center?
Do you need a flexible foundation for emerging technologies?
VoIP services from AT&T help prepare your network for the future, providing a foundation to add applications such as unified communication solutions.
AT&T helps make the selection process easier with a wide range of services and ongoing product enhancements. Choose IP Voice services that fit your business, or combine a mix of services that meet your needs for flexibility and growth as your business changes.Read our VoIP services Plan page for additional guidance on what you need to consider when choosing a VoIP service.
To get started with your AT&T VoIP service, contact us today.