Outbound Long Distance
|International Dialing Guide [Additional Resource]|
|International Mobile Terminating Number Information [Additional Resource]|
|Access Codes [Additional Resource]|
Rely on AT&T for Your Mission-Critical Phone Calls
Much of your mission-critical business communications takes place on your voice network and it is simply good business to have the best voice service. AT&T business long distance outbound calling provides for the completion of US calls via AT&T's network.
- 24-hour end-to-end network monitoring and disaster avoidance, providing an exceptional 99.99% uptime
- Business long distance calling backed by centrally managed customer service operations
- Crisp, fast connections to the AT&T network, the most advanced, self-healing fiber-optic network
AT&T operates one of the world's largest international voice networks carrying over 18 billion minutes per year. Combining network reliability, competitive pricing, and people, AT&T is uniquely positioned to provide you with the advanced networking infrastructure required to deploy and support both simple as well as complex voice applications worldwide.
- Global reach to over 240+ countries, the greatest in the industry
- Switching and transport networks with multiple levels of breadth and depth for your maximum security, along with industry leading network reliability
- State of the art Network Operations Center monitors and manages our networks 24x7 and provides worldwide sales support
NetPROTECT® Toll Fraud Protection Service*
With AT&T NetPROTECT® you get comprehensive and extensive fraud protection. We will help protect your telephone systems against costly losses by providing a service designed to give you timely warnings of "irregularities" in calling, prompt assistance in identifying fraud, and valuable information on toll fraud and its prevention.
With AT&T NetPROTECT®, a system is in place to monitor both outbound international and domestic toll free calls 24-hours a day, 7 days a week and to timely notify you of suspicious calling patterns as soon as we can reach you. We also offer you toll fraud education conducted by security experts, who can initiate toll fraud investigations and answer questions via a 24 hour AT&T NetPROTECT® hotline.
*The service is available to include all eligible domestic business customers who subscribe to AT&T voice service. Any exclusion or inclusions to covered Business Services are noted in the AT&T Service Guide or Tariff. For additional information contact your sales associate.
For more information about AT&T Outbound Long Distance Services, contact us today.