Corporate Calling Cards
Place Calls Around the Globe with AT&T Corporate Calling Card Services
The AT&T Corporate Calling Cards, lets you place telephone calls from the U.S. and around the world. With this service:
- Cardholders can place calls from most anywhere they travel
- From the U.S., cardholders can place calls to over 240 other countries
- Internationally, cardholders can use their AT&T Corporate Calling Card with AT&T Direct® Service to place calls from over 130 countries to the U.S., and from over 84 countries to over 150 other countries
- Cardholders avoid difficulties encountered with overseas phone systems, coinage or exorbitant rates
- Credit card invoicing in U.S. dollars.
- Global customer care center located in the U.S. and provides multi-language customer support.
AT&T Corporate Calling Card Resources
AT&T offers dialing instructions and wallet guides which are used with AT&T Corporate Calling Card Services. To obtain either of these items or for any other inquiries please contact the Corporate Calling Card care center at email@example.com.
MOST RECENT FIRST
The complete list of AT&T Direct® access codes in an EXCEL file for your desktop, laptop or pocket PC. Be sure you have the most recent update (January 8, 2013).
XLSX | 139KB
Here you will find the international dialing codes you need to place calls to and from virtually anywhere in the world (Last updated December 13, 2010).
Identify countries and the associated dialed digit detail for countries where AT&T does or will very soon differentiate mobile and similar terminations with different rates on many services.
A complete list of AT&T Direct® access codes, country codes and major city codes (Last updated December 13, 2010).
Get started today
- Call us: 800-458-9409
- Have us contact you