AT&T UC Services
|AT&T Unified Communications Services for Retail Organizations [Additional Resource]|
|AT&T Unified Communications Services for State Government [Additional Resource]|
|AT&T Unified Communications Services for the Technology Sector [Additional Resource]|
|AT&T Unified Communications Services for Pharmaceutical Organizations [Additional Resource]|
|AT&T Unified Communications Services for Manufacturing Organizations [Additional Resource]|
UC and Telephony: Together in the Cloud
Do your employees log into one system for e-mail, another for IM and another for conferencing? Do they access multiple voicemail boxes for messages? Do they miss or drop calls as they move between wired and wireless environments?
Take steps towards integrating UC Services into your business
- Mobilize UC capabilities
- Add the power of presence
- Merge UC into your business processes and applications
- Redefine how you get things done
If so, you need AT&T Unified Communications Services (AT&T UC Services). As part of the AT&T UC portfolio, AT&T UC Services helps integrate multiple UC and telephony tools with presence behind a single user interface. As a cloud-based, UC as-a-service offering, AT&T UC Services also greatly simplifies how you deliver communication and collaboration solutions to your enterprise.
Simplify with UC Services
Instead of using on-premises equipment to support core unified communications and telephony services, access AT&T UC Services to help you:
- Decrease capex with a per-user, per-month service fee
- Reduce deployment delays
- Deliver UC and telephony capabilities on a consistent platform
- Free your internal staff from infrastructure management and support
- Deploy and manage applications in the cloud, not on individual devices
- Use self-service tools for quick updates
- Leverage the availability and scalability of the AT&T network cloud
Increase productivity with a single interface
AT&T Consultants can help unify your communications in the cloud.
AT&T UC Services provides a single, easy-to-use interface to multiple tools. It includes AT&T Unified Communications Voice AT&T Unified Communications Voice (UC Voice), a feature-rich cloud-based IP telephony solution that delivers high-quality voice and UC features as-a-service, and AT&T Unified Communications CentralSM (UC Central), a downloadable UC client application.
AT&T UC Voice is a feature-rich, cloud-based IP telephony solution that provides easy-to-use, high-quality voice and UC features as-a-service. Taking advantage of the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) platform, AT&T UC Voice can deliver these features and capabilities:
- A rich array of PBX/IP Telephony features
- IP Phone, video phone and soft phone support for making calls over the public switched telephone network, or over the computer via IP
- Single Number Reach on wired and wireless devices to reduce missed calls
- Voicemail and Unified Messaging to capture your voice messages and make them available via an email message
- Presence and collaboration to quickly locate and connect with contacts
Create a roadmap with an Eight-Step Approach to UC.
AT&T UC Central is a cloud-based, downloadable UC client application for a selection of mobile devices, smart devices and PCs. It provides an easy-to-use dashboard for a consolidated view into multiple UC and IP Telephony tools. With a simplified way to bring disparate applications together behind a single user interface, AT&T UC Central can free you from building custom interfaces between these tools. It provides:
- A standard way to extend UC and telephony tools to the enterprise and mobile users
- A single log on and smooth multi-tasking between communication modes
- A consistent experience across select wired and wireless devices
- Tight integration with Microsoft® Outlook® and IBM Lotus Notes®
Working together, they provide one place to go for visibility and control over a range of capabilities:
- Instant messaging
- Voice, web and video conferencing
- Unified messaging
- Voice calling
- Team collaboration
- Shared calendar access
Communications Enabled Business Processes can further improve the benefits of UC by integrating UC solutions with your critical business processes to enable real-time interactions and accelerate decision making.
Transform the way you do business with AT&T UC Services.
Get briefings, case studies and an interactive solution planner at
Expand access to wired and wireless devices with UC as a Service
AT&T UC Services supports multiple devices and a range of platforms, operating systems and carriers, so you can:
- Deliver services to select PCs and tablets, IP Phones and smartphones1
- Access consistent UC and voice features in the office or on the move
- Experience full application functionality across devices
- Seamlessly support collaboration services with a single user interface to access voicemail and unified messaging, presence and conferencing
- Reduce missed calls and phone tag with Single Number Reach
Benefits of UC: Enhance investment protection with UCaaS
AT&T UC Services can support integration with new and existing UC and telephony applications, legacy PBX voice platforms and hybrid cloud/on-premises solutions.
1Includes Windows-based PC desktops and tablets and BlackBerry smartphones.
All AT&T UC Services Resources
- Voice Transformation: Taking the First Steps [Service Brochure]
Preview the critical steps companies can take to transform voice communications across the enterprise.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Higher Education [Service Brochure]
Now you can support students, faculty and other users with a full range of scalable, budget-friendly communications tools.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Education in Grades K-12 [Service Brochure]
Whether grading papers, learning in the classroom or just studying after school, now everyone can communicate. Collaborate. And help your institution achieve a new standard of excellence.
- AT&T Unified Communications for Financial Services [Service Brochure]
Take a look at some of the critical issues faced by financial services firms and see how unified communications can help.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Project Management [Service Brochure]
Now everyone on your busy project management team can reach out to virtually anyone—anytime, anywhere—on a powerful integrated network of their existing communications devices. Simply by touching the cloud.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Technology Organizations [Service Brochure]
High tech firms are constantly faced with shorter product lifecycles and need to continually innovate to stay ahead of the market. AT&T Unified Communications Services (UC Services) is a cloud-based, as-a-service communication and collaboration solution that accelerates your business processes with customers, vendors and strategic partners across your high tech ecosystem.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for State Governments [Service Brochure]
New communication solutions can enable agencies to better serve constituents, by reducing costs and integrating newer technologies with existing infrastructure. A comprehensive unified communications strategy can offer a phased approach to deploying new solutions, immediately improving productivity while minimizing CapEx and reducing overall costs.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Manufacturers [Service Brochure]
AT&T UC Services helps accelerate your business processes with customers, vendors and strategic partners across your manufacturing ecosystem. By removing communication blocks, you increase worker productivity and help improve all functions, including sales support, problem resolution, and access to experts.
- UC: Redefining Anytime, Anywhere Communications and Collaboration [Service Brochure]
This paper helps to build the groundwork towards full UC enablement: mobilizing UC capabilities, adding the power of presence, and merging UC into the business processes and applications used everyday.
- AT&T UC Services Support Center [Service Brochure]
The AT&T UC Services Support Center provides a single point of contact across the AT&T UC Services solution lifecycle from provisioning, training and testing to on-going support. Support covers AT&T UC Central, AT&T UC Voice, underlying transport and components that encompass and impact the UC Services environment.
- Building the Business Case For IP: Making your Existing Network Do More [Service Brochure]
IP networks not only helps your business run more smoothly, but also prepares you to add more applications to benefit your business, such as voice and UC.
- Reach for the Cloud to Transform How You Deliver Voice Services [Service Brochure]
When it comes to voice communications, the benefits of the cloud are loud and clear: scalability that can meet your needs and access to the most advanced voice capabilities available.
- AT&T Unified Communications Voice [Service Brochure]
Scale with ease to meet dynamic business needs. Add new communications features on the fly. As your business grows, AT&T makes it easy to stay connected and productive.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services Demo [Video, 2:42]
Take a quick tour of the productivity features available with AT&T UC Services.
- Watch Collaboration in Action with UC [Video, 1:36]
Watch collaboration in action. Unify your collaboration with AT&T and you can integrate your existing point products into a solution that does away with "siloed" collaboration. Our collaboration suite is designed to meet the needs of today's business by helping to improve productivity, reduce costs, and strengthen relationships.
- Voice Transformation: Bringing Simplicity to the Complex World of Unified Communications [Audio]
Movement from aging telecommunications and data infrastructures is occurring at a rapid pace. Discover how a transformation plan including Unified Communications (UC) can keep your organization connected and collaborating from points near and far.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Retail Organizations [Additional Resource]
Respond to customers in real time. Build teamwork. Empower employees. Escalate and solve. Stay informed.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for State Government [Additional Resource]
Respond quickly to public concerns. Enable inter-agency collaboration. Connect remote workers.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for the Technology Sector [Additional Resource]
Initiate collaborative development. Avoid kinks in the supply chain. Meet milestones. Improve customer care.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Pharmaceutical Organizations [Additional Resource]
Seize market opportunities. Keep business processes flowing. Speed problem resolution. Reach remote workers.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Manufacturing Organizations [Additional Resource]
Decrease development time. Avoid production delays. Engage partners. Increase first-call resolution rates. Decrease travel costs.
- AT&T Unified Communications Services for Financial Services [Additional Resource]
Increase customer satisfaction. Improve productivity. Respond to revenue opportunities. Help reduce costs.
Here are some questions to think about as you make your decision about the benefits of UC Services:
Do you have a mix of disparate UC and telephony solutions?
It's difficult to provide the seamless experience users want between tools without a complex and costly integration project. AT&T UC solutions integrate multiple UC and telephony tools with presence behind a single user interface and AT&T UC Services makes those combined tools easily accessible through the AT&T cloud.
Are users demanding anytime, anywhere access to d UC voice services?
Employees want access to UC solutions and voice services via any device, without sacrificing functionality. They also want a single place to manage the multiple applications they work with on a daily basis.
The flexible user interface provided by AT&T UC Central, a UC client application for UC Services, can deliver core UC and telephony services to a range of wired and wireless devices, so users can access a consistent set of core features in the office, at home or away. They can also easily move between communication modes – from a chat or call with one person to a collaborative web conference with many.
Is your staff devoting too much time to infrastructure management and support?
On-going infrastructure management tasks can keep your staff away from strategic activities. With AT&T UC Services, AT&T manages, updates and supports the network, server and storage assets that deliver cloud-based UC and voice services to your organization. You can also choose a hybrid solution of on-premises and cloud services.
Is investment protection a priority?
No one wants to endure a rip-and-replace migration. To minimize disruption, UCaaS helps you leverage existing investments in UC and telephony tools, as well as legacy PBX voice platforms.
AT&T UC consulting services can support your transition to cloud-based services – from defining a vision and requirements, evaluating solutions and creating a roadmap, to developing a business case, preparing a financial ROI analysis and planning for continuous improvement.
To help you implement your UC Services solution via the AT&T cloud, without the usual procurement and deployment delays, we provide you with:
- A project manager for a single point of contact
- Access to a globally experienced and readily available technical staff
- A single number to call throughout implementation
- Per-seat, per-month pricing
After managing a broad range of UC implementations for many customers, you can feel confident in our ability to support your AT&T UC Services solution. We can free your staff for other activities by providing:
- A single point of contact for customer support
- 24x7x365 network, server and storage management
- A dedicated help desk
- Proactive and reactive support and problem resolution
In addition, the AT&T UC Services Support Center portal helps you:
- Download software quickly
- Tap into administrator resources, documentation and FAQs
- Initiate a chat with the experts
- Submit a support request
- View service alerts
Start unifying your UC and telephony solutions in the AT&T cloud today.