Telepresence and Video Conferencing
|Market Share Leadership Award: Video Conferencing Hosted and Managed Services [Additional Resource]|
|Take Command of your AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting with Active Meeting Management [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Telepresence Solution and Pervasive Video with Polycom [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Room [Video, 3:00]|
|Collaborate On-Demand with AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Rooms [Service Brochure]|
AT&T Telepresence Solution®: See What You've Been Missing
Experience the Power of the AT&T Telepresence Solution
We invite you to conduct a complimentary business meeting via telepresence so you experience this innovative technology first hand.
Technology has changed the way we communicate and collaborate, yet the fundamental power of face-to-face connections remains a constant.
In fact, when it comes to building business relationships, non-verbal communications – a smile, a frown or the raise of an eyebrow – can reveal more about a person’s attitudes and feelings than a written word or tone of voice. But in-person meetings aren’t always in the budget.
With a range of video conferencing solutions delivered by AT&T Telepresence Solution®, you can see what you’ve been missing.
What is Telepresence?
AT&T Telepresence Solution® lets you bring people together in a live video conference, whether they’re across town or around the world. By creating a more engaging visual connection with your partners, suppliers, customers and employees, telepresence can help you:
- Fortify or build new relationships
- Keep attendees more focused and productive
- Accelerate decisions between multiple stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts quickly
- Build virtual design teams to speed development
- Reduce travel time, costs and carbon emissions
Expand anytime, anywhere video collaboration
Now you can extend video conferencing to virtually any endpoint – large immersive rooms, smaller conference rooms or desktop units along with tablets, laptops, and smartphones over the public Internet– and to nearly anyone you do business with.
Depending on the telepresence features chosen, you may be able to:
- Conduct both scheduled and on-demand private intra- and inter-company meetings with other registered companies through the AT&T Business Exchange
- Use guest access to enable others to dial into scheduled meetings from an AT&T VPN or public network location
- Enter a virtual telepresence meeting room to have on-demand video conferences with the ease of a dial-in number to a reservationless bridge
- Meet with many public telepresence room locations
- Include telepresence endpoints on a growing list of other service providers, including BT and Orange Business Services
Choose flexible telepresence video conferencing options
A New Way to Communicate at Cushman & Wakefield
Discover how Telepresence allows this real estate firm to meet face-to-face with colleagues thousands of miles away.
Select the telepresence solution that fits your needs:
- Choose managed services including proactive service and network management and meeting support
- Explore a range of AT&T provided equipment options
- Decrease capital expense and internal staff responsibilities with cloud-based options
- Ease telepresence meeting set-up via a web-based portal, familiar scheduling tools and “single button” options to start a conference
- Manage your on-premises equipment or let AT&T manage it
Extend the value of video conferencing with a telepresence system
Backed by the global reach and reliability of our IP-based MPLS network, AT&T Telepresence Solution can help you extend the impact, frequency and value of face-to-face collaboration to help build relationships and grow your business.
Learn how video collaboration can be part of an overall unified communications experience.
All Telepresence and Video Conferencing Resources
- Take Command of your AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting with Active Meeting Management [Service Brochure]
You can now take control and manage your AT&T Telepresence Solution meetings with Active Meeting Management (AMM), giving you real-time management of your in progress scheduled and Virtual Meeting Room (VMR) meetings.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution and Pervasive Video with Polycom [Service Brochure]
Discover how AT&T and Polycom are making video collaboration more accessible and simple to use.
- Collaborate On-Demand with AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Rooms [Service Brochure]
The virtual meeting room feature of AT&T Telepresence Solution lets you enjoy the flexibility of conducting reservationless, multipoint video meetings on demand with the ease of a conference call.
- AT&T and Pervasive Video [Service Brochure]
Learn how the AT&T vision of pervasive video means giving you the power of visual collaboration virtually anytime, anywhere.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution, Polycom Managed Service Bundles [Service Brochure]
AT&T Telepresence Solution offers the flexibility to choose from a variety of Polycom endpoints as part of a managed service bundle. Options cover personal/desktop, multipurpose conference rooms and immersive video collaboration environments.
- Expand Your Reach with AT&T Telepresence Solution Guest Access [Service Brochure]
The guest access feature of AT&T Telepresence Solution lets you conference with virtually anyone you do business with. Learn about the capabilities and requirements, as well as scheduling and troubleshooting suggestions.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution, Cisco Managed Service Bundles [Service Brochure]
AT&T Telepresence Solution offers the flexibility to choose from a variety of Cisco endpoints which are part of the managed service bundle. The options cover personal/desktop, multipurpose conference room and immersive collaboration environments.
- Telepresence Face Value Infographic [Service Brochure]
Face-to-face communications are critical for building successful business relationships, but face-to-face doesn't necessarily mean in-person. Best practice companies are investing in telepresence and reaping the benefits.
- Rapid Adoption Marketing Program [Service Brochure]
AT&T created the Rapid Adoption Marketing Program (RAMP) as an internal marketing campaign designed to help you generate excitement and accelerate adoption and utilization of AT&T Telepresence Solution®
- Telepresence Management Options [Service Brochure]
AT&T Telepresence Solution offers a variety of customer care options to best fit your needs. Review the differences between Managed Care, Essential Care and Help Desk Service.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Infographic [Service Brochure]
Learn key facts about the success of AT&T Telepresence Solution.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Product Brief [Service Brochure]
AT&T Telepresence Solution® offers a flexible, virtual solution for face-to-face intercompany collaboration.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution and the AT&T Difference [Service Brochure]
Learn what makes AT&T Telepresence Solution the right choice for your video collaboration needs.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution and the AT&T Business Exchange [Service Brochure]
Look inside AT&T Telepresence Solution and see how the AT&T Business Exchange can change how you do business.
- A New Way to Collaborate at Cushman & Wakefield [Case Study]
Telepresence is changing the game of multinational commercial real estate.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Room [Video, 3:00]
Collaborate on-demand with AT&T Telepresence Solution® virtual meeting rooms adding flexibility to when and where you meet.
- Telepresence and Pervasive Video Conferencing [Video, 2:28]
Learn how AT&T is providing more ways to meet as we work toward making telepresence video conferencing as easy and seamless as making a phone call.
- Telepresence Interoperability Demonstration [Video, 5:10]
Imagine a future where telepresence and video conferencing users can connect with any device across multiple networks at a time and a place that’s convenient for them.
- Scheduling an AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting using the add-in for Microsoft Outlook [Video, 4:23]
Using the AT&T Telepresence Solution® add-in, customers with a hosted deployment can schedule telepresence meetings right within Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010.
- Scheduling an AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting [Video, 7:14]
Learn how to schedule a meeting using the AT&T Telepresence Solution web-based scheduling portal. Whether you are connecting Cisco TelePresence, Tandberg, Polycom or Lifesize equipment, the portal allows you to easily set up meetings between internal or external registered locations or connect to non-registered guests.
- Attending an AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting [Video, 6:11]
Learn basic features of AT&T Telepresence Solution including how to initiate a pre-scheduled call, dial an ad hoc meeting, place your location on mute or hold, share laptop content and add an audio bridge if necessary.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Value Case Tool [Video, 6:34]
Have you heard about the benefits of telepresence and video collaboration but you're not sure how they apply to your organization? Learn how AT&T uses a step-by-step method and business transformation process to help you determine the measurable business impact.
- Do More. With Telepresence. [Video, 2:15]
Everyone in your organization can use AT&T Telepresence Solution® to improve relationships, increase productivity, and accelerate business.
- Telepresence Offers Revolutionary, 'Face-to-Face' Collaboration [Video, 1:44]
This video provides an overview of the AT&T Telepresence SolutionSM - a flexible, turn-key, scalable video conferencing service, offering a unique, business to business, meet-me bridging capability through the AT&T Business Exchange.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution is Easy to Use [Video, 1:28]
This video shows how using AT&T Telepresence Solution to enable business to business collaboration and enhance your productivity is as easy as pushing a button or dialing a phone.
- Transform Your Business Ecosystem [Demo]
AT&T Telepresence Solution can help you transcend the distance, integrate your supply chain and transform business processes.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution - Business Benefit Calculator [Demo]
Interested in improving productivity and helping the environment? Enter a few pieces of information to see how your company could benefit using AT&T Telepresence Solution to meet “face to face” instead of traveling.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Simplifies Enterprise Video [Audio, 7:55]
AT&T Telepresence Solution® is simplifying enterprise video with new features like guest access, intercompany direct dial and AT&T management of customer-owned video conferencing equipment from popular vendors.
- Podcast: AT&T Telepresence Solution Provides More Value [Audio, 5:45]
In this interview with Executive Sales Director, Mike DeChiara, learn about the AT&T Telepresence Solution enhancements providing more value, more reach and more flexibility for clients in every market segment.
- Transform Your Business Using Telepresence [Audio, 7:50]
In this podcast, Alan Benway, Executive Director, Product Marketing Management, describes how companies in many industry segments are getting more done with colleagues, partners and suppliers using AT&T Telepresence Solution.
- AT&T Telepresence Solution Security Building Blocks and Principles [White Paper]
For ubiquitous yet secure video communication, AT&T's managed telepresence service provides several layers of security protection.
- Business Transformation Through Telepresence [White Paper]
Learn how telepresence can transform your organization. This white paper by the research company Aberdeen Group reveals the best practices for gaining business value and achieving the critical mass adoption of enterprise video collaboration necessary to support your business goals.
- Inside AT&T: Briefing Customers through Telepresence [White Paper]
Discover the benefits and tradeoffs of conducting executive briefings via telepresence as well as which situations are best suited for this alternative.
- Carbon Disclosure Project Study 2010-The Telepresence Revolution [White Paper]
Telepresence will have a big impact on how we live and work.
- Overview of an Emerging Technology: Telepresence Solutions [White Paper]
Telepresence offers a completely new way to collaborate, enabling connections across companies and locations, so you can meet with customers, suppliers and business partners around the globe as if you were all in the same room.
- Market Share Leadership Award: Video Conferencing Hosted and Managed Services [Additional Resource]
AT&T achieved the leadership position in the North American hosted and managed video conferencing market in both 2011 and 2012.
Considerations for Telepresence Solutions
Here are some things to consider as you think about AT&T Telepresence Solution® for your organization:
Do you need face-to-face meetings with customers, partners and suppliers?
With inter-company, multi-point connectivity, you’ll be able to video conference with external contacts via the AT&T Business Exchange.
Do you have the staff needed to install and manage a telepresence solution?
AT&T can do it for you – from planning and design, installation and network provisioning to end-to-end monitoring and management. We can also manage your on-premises telepresence equipment, including Cisco®, Polycom® and LifeSize. With our cloud-based approach, you can reduce your worry about purchasing, managing and maintaining equipment. We even offer managed service bundles where we own the equipment and you pay a monthly fee.
Do mobile users need to join?
AT&T Telepresence is Growing: See how the Fortune 500 are using AT&T Business Exchange to collaborate.
Invite tablet, laptop and smartphone users to join scheduled meetings via the Internet using the guest access feature. They can also participate in on-demand meetings using the virtual meeting room feature.
How savvy are your end users?
Schedule meetings using the web portal or familiar tools like Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes®. Join with the push of a button or dial-in like a phone call.
Do you need on-demand video conferencing?
Build telepresence communities by connecting with people inside or outside your company without advanced scheduling. A direct dial feature creates a point-to-point connection with AT&T Business Exchange members, while the virtual meeting room feature connects other endpoints – tablets, laptops, desktops, conference or immersive rooms – without the need to schedule.
Is your current networking infrastructure ready for video telepresence?
AT&T has global IP-based network capabilities, assets and resources that serve as the foundation for our telepresence solution to help ensure the video quality and reliability you need.
Are you concerned about integrating with existing solutions?
Connect to a variety of standards-based video conferencing equipment via the AT&T Business Exchange. Ask your AT&T representative for more about integration with your current technology.
Are you being pressured to go green?
Telepresence services can help you make more energy-efficient meeting choices, reduce travel expenses and limit carbon emissions.
Design for Telepresence Video Conferencing
AT&T can design a telepresence solution to fit your needs. A dedicated project manager:
- Assesses core business applications and existing equipment
- Conducts a site survey and documents technical, room and endpoint requirements
- Provides a detailed design, network deployment plan, acceptance test plan and network readiness assessment
For a helpful resource, see our paper Five Best Practices for Unified Communications [PDF, 734kb].
Telepresence Service Delivery
To help you deploy your telepresence solution we'll provide a dedicated project manager to help the installation goes smoothly. AT&T coordinates the complete installation to help ensure you get the solution designed for your business.
After delivering the hardware, we can help:
- Assemble and install components
- Perform a logical implementation of the systems
- Order, install and test AT&T VPN components
- Conduct an acceptance test
- Conduct user training
As part of our cloud-based option, AT&T:
- Provides and owns the network-based video telepresence infrastructure including the equipment needed to schedule, initiate, control, manage and bridge together various endpoints in the cloud
- Manages, upgrades and maintains this infrastructure and video equipment to help you avoid technology obsolescence
Customer Support for AT&T Telepresence and Video Conferencing
AT&T handles your telepresence network provisioning and end-to-end monitoring and management of the solution. Our help desk provides remote assistance service and on-site equipment repair and maintenance help lessen the burden on your IT staff.
We also offer a Rapid Adoption Marketing Program (RAMP) to help build awareness with your employees and encourage them to use AT&T Telepresence Solution. The program includes posters, flyers, reference guides, training invitations and training videos.
Bring the power of more frequent face-to-face meetings to your business with video collaboration. To find out more, have us call you or contact us directly at 877-874-4243.
Try our "Have a Meeting on Us" program to experience AT&T Telepresence Solution® for yourself.
To arrange a value case analysis with a video specialist, contact your AT&T representative.