Telepresence and Video Conferencing
Downloads & Media
|Take Command of your AT&T Telepresence Solution Meeting with Active Meeting Management [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Telepresence Solution and Pervasive Video with Polycom [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Room [Video, 3:00]|
|Collaborate On-Demand with AT&T Telepresence Solution Virtual Meeting Rooms [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T and Pervasive Video [Service Brochure]|
AT&T Telepresence Solution®: See What You've Been Missing
Experience the Power of the AT&T Telepresence Solution
We invite you to conduct a complimentary business meeting via telepresence so you experience this innovative technology first hand.
Technology has changed the way we communicate and collaborate, yet the fundamental power of face-to-face connections remains a constant.
In fact, when it comes to building business relationships, non-verbal communications – a smile, a frown or the raise of an eyebrow – can reveal more about a person’s attitudes and feelings than a written word or tone of voice. But in-person meetings aren’t always in the budget.
With a range of video conferencing solutions delivered by AT&T Telepresence Solution®, you can see what you’ve been missing.
What is Telepresence?
AT&T Telepresence Solution® lets you bring people together in a live video conference, whether they’re across town or around the world. By creating a more engaging visual connection with your partners, suppliers, customers and employees, telepresence can help you:
- Fortify or build new relationships
- Keep attendees more focused and productive
- Accelerate decisions between multiple stakeholders
- Negotiate contracts quickly
- Build virtual design teams to speed development
- Reduce travel time, costs and carbon emissions
Expand anytime, anywhere video collaboration
A New Way to Communicate at Cushman & Wakefield
Discover how Telepresence allows this real estate firm to meet face-to-face with colleagues thousands of miles away.
Now you can extend video conferencing to virtually any endpoint – large immersive rooms, smaller conference rooms or desktop units along with tablets, laptops, and smartphones over the public Internet– and to nearly anyone you do business with.
Depending on the telepresence features chosen, you may be able to:
- Conduct both scheduled and on-demand private intra- and inter-company meetings with other registered companies through the AT&T Business Exchange
- Use guest access to enable others to dial into scheduled meetings from an AT&T VPN or public network location
- Enter a virtual telepresence meeting room to have on-demand video conferences with the ease of a dial-in number to a reservationless bridge
- Meet with many public telepresence room locations
- Include telepresence endpoints on a growing list of other service providers, including BT and Orange Business Services
Choose flexible telepresence video conferencing options
AT&T Telepresence is Growing: See how the Fortune 500 are using AT&T Business Exchange to collaborate.
Select the telepresence solution that fits your needs:
- Choose managed services including proactive service and network management and meeting support
- Explore a range of AT&T provided equipment options
- Decrease capital expense and internal staff responsibilities with cloud-based options
- Ease telepresence meeting set-up via a web-based portal, familiar scheduling tools and “single button” options to start a conference
- Manage your on-premises equipment or let AT&T manage it
Extend the value of video conferencing with a telepresence system
Backed by the global reach and reliability of our IP-based MPLS network, AT&T Telepresence Solution can help you extend the impact, frequency and value of face-to-face collaboration to help build relationships and grow your business.
Learn how video collaboration can be part of an overall unified communications experience.
Considerations for Telepresence Solutions
Here are some things to consider as you think about AT&T Telepresence Solution® for your organization:
Do you need face-to-face meetings with customers, partners and suppliers?
With inter-company, multi-point connectivity, you’ll be able to video conference with external contacts via the AT&T Business Exchange.
Do you have the staff needed to install and manage a telepresence solution?
AT&T can do it for you – from planning and design, installation and network provisioning to end-to-end monitoring and management. We can also manage your on-premises telepresence equipment, including Cisco®, Polycom® and LifeSize. With our cloud-based approach, you can reduce your worry about purchasing, managing and maintaining equipment. We even offer managed service bundles where we own the equipment and you pay a monthly fee.
Do mobile users need to join?
Invite tablet, laptop and smartphone users to join scheduled meetings via the Internet using the guest access feature. They can also participate in on-demand meetings using the virtual meeting room feature.
How savvy are your end users?
Schedule meetings using the web portal or familiar tools like Microsoft Outlook® or IBM Lotus Notes®. Join with the push of a button or dial-in like a phone call.
Do you need on-demand video conferencing?
Build telepresence communities by connecting with people inside or outside your company without advanced scheduling. A direct dial feature creates a point-to-point connection with AT&T Business Exchange members, while the virtual meeting room feature connects other endpoints – tablets, laptops, desktops, conference or immersive rooms – without the need to schedule.
Is your current networking infrastructure ready for video telepresence?
AT&T has global IP-based network capabilities, assets and resources that serve as the foundation for our telepresence solution to help ensure the video quality and reliability you need.
Are you concerned about integrating with existing solutions?
Connect to a variety of standards-based video conferencing equipment via the AT&T Business Exchange. Ask your AT&T representative for more about integration with your current technology.
Are you being pressured to go green?
Telepresence services can help you make more energy-efficient meeting choices, reduce travel expenses and limit carbon emissions.
Design for Telepresence Video Conferencing
AT&T can design a telepresence solution to fit your needs. A dedicated project manager:
- Assesses core business applications and existing equipment
- Conducts a site survey and documents technical, room and endpoint requirements
- Provides a detailed design, network deployment plan, acceptance test plan and network readiness assessment
For a helpful resource, see our paper Five Best Practices for Unified Communications [PDF, 734kb].
Telepresence Service Delivery
To help you deploy your telepresence solution we'll provide a dedicated project manager to help the installation goes smoothly. AT&T coordinates the complete installation to help ensure you get the solution designed for your business.
After delivering the hardware, we can help:
- Assemble and install components
- Perform a logical implementation of the systems
- Order, install and test AT&T VPN components
- Conduct an acceptance test
- Conduct user training
As part of our cloud-based option, AT&T:
- Provides and owns the network-based video telepresence infrastructure including the equipment needed to schedule, initiate, control, manage and bridge together various endpoints in the cloud
- Manages, upgrades and maintains this infrastructure and video equipment to help you avoid technology obsolescence
Customer Support for AT&T Telepresence and Video Conferencing
AT&T handles your telepresence network provisioning and end-to-end monitoring and management of the solution. Our help desk provides remote assistance service and on-site equipment repair and maintenance help lessen the burden on your IT staff.
We also offer a Rapid Adoption Marketing Program (RAMP) to help build awareness with your employees and encourage them to use AT&T Telepresence Solution. The program includes posters, flyers, reference guides, training invitations and training videos.
Bring the power of more frequent face-to-face meetings to your business with video collaboration. To find out more, have us call you or contact us directly at 877-874-4243.
Try our "Have a Meeting on Us" program to experience AT&T Telepresence Solution® for yourself.
To arrange a value case analysis with a video specialist, contact your AT&T representative.