Conferencing ServicesCommunicate and collaborate anytime - from virtually anywhere.
Communicate and collaborate instantly with key decision makers, partners, vendors and customers scattered across geographies and time zones. AT&T integrated conferencing services provide the freedom and flexibility for unfettered, anytime-anywhere collaboration across an array of platforms and devices—so you can focus in real time on the business at hand.
Built on the AT&T global network for enterprise-grade reliability and scalability, AT&T Audio and Web Conferencing services deliver an experience that fits the way you work.
Face time is virtually anytime, anywhere.
Conferencing solutions for business operations
Organizations with far-flung customers, employees and business partners—especially companies that help move goods and materials around the planet—depend on efficient operations. By replacing face-to-face meetings, the powerful capabilities of audio and web conferencing can help you:
- Improve collaboration with extended teams
- Solve operational problems in real time
- Increase productivity and the pace of business
- Reduce travel costs and greenhouse gas emissions
Conferencing services supporting education
In today’s highly mobile and social environment, the classroom experience may not be enough to keep students and faculty engaged. Our lives are dynamic and visual, so our methods for teaching and learning need to be as well. With seamless audio, web and video conferencing in a single, easy-to use tool, such as AT&T Connect, you can:
- Deliver dynamic experiences that engage students and faculty
- Collaborate in real time on school assignments
- Provide a similar student experience across desktop and mobile
- Connect home-bound students with classroom activities
Conferencing solutions for supply chains
Conferencing solutions for the automotive industry
Encourage design and engineering innovation with fluid collaboration.
Designing and building a car requires a vast, coordinated industry of interworking parts. Leveraging the reliable, scalable AT&T global IP network, AT&T conferencing tools can assist you in joining every link in that chain with powerful, real-time collaboration tools to help:
- Designers and engineers hammer out solutions with project teams across the industry
- Sales reps reach out to customers across the continent
- Service personnel access parts across the ocean
Learn more about unified communications services backed by the global reach, scalability and reliability of the AT&T Global IP Network.
Using pervasive conferencing solutions for your conference calls
Identifying new ways conferencing services can help improve your business.
Conferencing without complication
Communicate and collaborate quickly and easily, without complicated tools or procedures that get in the way. Bring geographically dispersed teams together in a virtual conference. With AT&T Conferencing solutions, you can:
- Avoid travel time and costs
- Accelerate business decisions
- Resolve issues quickly
- Get products and services to market faster
Flexible conferencing choices
AT&T integrated conferencing services can help you be more productive by giving conference participants the freedom to join meetings seamlessly in a variety of ways, from a variety of device choices, and with a range of integrated conferencing engagement options—including a unified audio, web and video experience.
- Bring the power of video to your audio and web conferences
- Enable video participation from both private and public networks across a variety of vendor endpoints
- Enjoy the benefits of a cloud-based solution for conferencing and collaboration
Give your participants the freedom to join conferences seamlessly from:
- AT&T Telepresence Solution® rooms
- AT&T Connect® web conferences
- Video conference rooms
- Personal video endpoints
- Software endpoints such as Cisco Jabber™ and mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones
- Audio-only endpoints
By delivering maximum flexibility, AT&T Conferencing Services free you to connect, communicate and collaborate with key people, anytime and from virtually anywhere, in the way that best fits your business and work style.
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
Most organizations are migrating from traditional TDM and ISDN services to SIP trunking for voice, video and integrated capabilities.
PDF | 586KB
Chassis supplier improves productivity and connects with suppliers using conferencing services from AT&T.
Get started today
- Call us: 800-526-2655
- Have us contact you