Internet ConnectivityHigh-speed Internet access for your business.
Keep your business connected with high-speed Internet connectivity service options from AT&T that provide a critical avenue for connecting with customers and suppliers, and accessing real-time applications over the Internet.
AT&T offers cost-effective Internet service in various types and speeds. You’ll receive connectivity that can:
- Support your applications
- Extend the reach of your VPN
- Connect telecommuters to your main office
- Provide remote access to your WAN environment
- Quickly transfer large amounts of data
- Support global connectivity
Choose from several types and speeds of Internet access services to support your business and your budget.Managed Internet Service
Reliable dedicated access to help keep you connected with applications, data, customers and employees. Easily scales with a variety of access speeds and management options.Digital Subscriber Lines (DSL) and Broadband
High-speed, cost-effective bandwidth that allows you to perform functions like audio and video streaming, data transfer and connecting to intranets and extranets.
Augment Internet access services with network services that can provide added security and increased productivity.
High speed internet connectivity and security services
AT&T network security options help defend your network against threats. AT&T offers:
- Firewall options to help block malicious code, viruses and other intrusions
- Enhanced security services to help identify threats and respond to spam, malware and phishing scams
- 24/7 monitoring and proactive security solutions
High speed internet connectivity with VoIP
Converge your voice and data on one network with VoIP for your business and:
- Potentially decrease total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Increase flexibility, access and productivity
- Manage multiple offices
- Simplify management with a completely managed AT&T BVoIP offer
High speed internet connectivity and your VPN
You may also integrate Internet connectivity options, to extend the reach of your VPN. Not only can Internet connectivity provide high-bandwidth dedicated access to your VPN, but allow for remote workers to access corporate resource from virtually anywhere.
Internet connectivity service options from AT&T
AT&T Managed Internet Service
Your complete Internet access solution providing symmetric access, reliable provisioning and around the clock technical support.
AT&T is a leading enterprise Internet service provider, offering high-speed, dedicated Internet access and world-class reliability. Get Internet access for your business, and enjoy:
- Best in class performance, backed by Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Scalable enterprise service on the AT&T core backbone
- 24/7 proactive monitoring and security solutions
- In many cases there is one provider (and one bill) for multiple AT&T services
- Broad geography, available to anywhere in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands) and in key countries around the world
- Widest speed range to support branch offices through large data centers and websites
Flexible options with AT&T DSL Internet service
DSL works with numerous applications to help enable other services your business may need, including virtual private network tunneling service, IP VPN remote access, videoconferencing, voice over IP and more. DSL Internet service from AT&T offers your business:
- High-bandwidth Internet access at faster speeds than dial-up, and more cost-effective than T1-based access
- Options for speeds and configurations to meet your business requirements
Manage high-speed Internet access for your business with MIS
With AT&T (MIS), you can:
- Choose your level of management
- Select an AT&T-managed MIS or manage your own router
- Add robust options to enhance enterprise capabilities
- Enjoy fast, symmetrical IP access speeds of 1.5 Mbps – 40 Gbps
- Extensive global coverage with Global Managed Internet Service
Plan your Internet Connectivity strategy
AT&T experts can work with you to plan the solutions that fit your business needs. As your business grows, we can help manage critical transitions, support your IT requirements and suggest ways to get the most of your investment. Contact us today to get started.
Get started today
Your feedback will help us to improve AT&T Enterprise so you continue to have a great experience when visiting us!