|AT&T VPN Service [Service Brochure]|
|BWI Group helps improve productivity with its Virtual Private Network [Case Study]|
|Armstrong Counts on Reliable Networking for High-tech Coal Mining [Case Study]|
|MPLS-enabled VPN Helps Hertz Put Customers in the Driver's Seat [Video, 1:51]|
|AT&T Virtual Private Network Tunneling Services [Service Brochure]|
IP VPN: The Foundation for Your Communications
An IP VPN is the network foundation on which your communications are built. Enterprises can now converge multiple network into a MPLS-enabled IP VPN, allowing them to use a single network to support their voice, data and other business applications. IP VPNs provides the foundation that connects your corporate headquarters, data centers, branch offices, and remote and mobile workers to each other, and to the applications they need to be productive.
Discover how you can maximize the inherent security, quality of service and low latency of your AT&T VPN service.
To be effective, employees need access to your mission critical applications while working from home, from the office and while on the road. An IP VPN helps you stay connected using an access method you choose, while delivering the performance your applications need.
An AT&T VPN can help you transform your business:
- Quickly scale to satisfy business growth or merger integration
- Easily deploy business continuity options via remote access and mobile internet
- Extend the VPN to mobile devices, so they are simply an additional endpoint on your network
- Consistent performance across your locations and devices
- Flexible management options allow you to select the level of manage your business needs
- Migrate from legacy Voice services to Voice over IP solutions to take advantage of IP capabilities, and streamline your network
- Easily integrate cloud-based business applications, such as VoIP, hosting and security
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack is available to begin your IPv6 transition
AT&T offers IP VPN services with flexible options to meet your needs:
See if our VPN value bundle works for your business.
Request a complimentary on-site network assessment with an AT&T network specialist today.
- MPLS-enabled VPN: Deployed on the AT&T global network, which uses multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) to provide high-performance, any-to-any communication around the globe
- Premises-based VPN: Offers highly secure transmission of data and other traffic through SSL and IP Sec protocols
VPN: Prioritize applications for good performance
VPNs from AT&T use MPLS technology and class of service (CoS) to provide you with maximum control and flexibility over your network performance. VPN traffic can be prioritized using CoS so a single VPN can support all your business-critical applications, including:
- Internet and intranet access
- Voice Over IP
- CRM, ERP, SAP and other business applications
- Sales Tracking Tools
- Web and audio conferencing
Hertz Customer Service Drives Innovation
See how the Hertz ExpressRent Kiosk™ creates new opportunities for customers to access Hertz services using an AT&T MPLS-enabled VPN.
Connect virtually anywhere, anyhow with your VPN
We can provide globally consistent access to corporate information via integrated wireline and wireless solutions. Remote and traveling users can reach applications they need and from a variety of access options:
- Remote Access
- Wired Ethernet
- Wireless WAN cards
IP VPNs scale easily, allowing you to add features and functions without making major changes to your infrastructure. You can also help ensure the integrity and authenticity of your data through the use of encrypted tunnels.
Simplify network management with IP VPN services
What AT&T VPN Solution is Right for You?
Choose from network-based, premises-based, remote access and hybrid VPN solutions.
Consolidating all your voice, video, data and other applications on one MPLS-enabled VPN can help streamline management of your infrastructure by giving you a single point of control for all of your critical functions. VPN services can help simplify upgrades and migrations, as they offer flexibility and scale based on your business needs.
Our global networking services range from individual components to tailored end-to-end solutions. Choose the customized network design with the level of management that you require.
Control costs with your MPLS VPN by leveraging existing assets
Because VPN services work with technologies from multiple vendors and multiple access paths, you can incorporate your legacy infrastructure and applications into your MPLS-enabled VPN network. This means you can build a high-performance network while protecting your investment in your current IT environment.
All IP VPN Resources
- AT&T VPN Service [Service Brochure]
AT&T Virtual Private Network (AT&T VPN) is a network-based IP VPN solution with a wide range of features and the flexibility to choose the options you require today, and over time.
- AT&T Virtual Private Network Tunneling Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T VPN Tunneling Service is an IP-based service that sends encrypted confidential business data over the Internet or other public networks.
- Transform With the VPN of Tomorrow [Service Brochure]
See how today's IP and MPLS-enabled VPN's can provide your business access to the application layers supporting VoIP, Cloud Services, Unified Communications, IP Conferencing, remote access and more. It is these IP-enabled applications that deliver the real value for your enterprise.
- AT&T Applications Performance Management [Service Brochure]
Applications Performance Management enables your business to run more efficiently every day so you can have a more leaner network.
- AT&T VPN Portfolio [Service Brochure]
Customize your network design to meet your business needs. Global networking services ranging from individual components to tailored end-to-end solutions.
- Solve Your Remote Access Needs With a Solid Networking Environment [Service Brochure]
AT&T Network-based IP VPN Remote Access solutions are designed to provide secure, reliable remote access of critical applications across a unified global platform - the AT&T Global Network.
- Building the Business Case for IP: Making Your Existing Network Do More [Article]
To stay competitive, today’s businesses have to be agile, hardworking and smart; and business owners need a network that's fast, scalable, highly-secure and intelligent. The solution? MPLS-based IP-networking.
- Network Transformation [Article]
Transform...with the VPN of tomorrow.
- BWI Group helps improve productivity with its Virtual Private Network [Case Study]
Virtual Private Network links 14 major sites; AT&T Connect service provides easy multimedia conferencing.
- Armstrong Counts on Reliable Networking for High-tech Coal Mining [Case Study]
Armstrong Coal uses an MPLS network supporting voice and data communications, enhanced with Network-Based Firewall, Intrusion Detection and E-mail Filtering.
- Sony Builds an IPv6 Network for the Future [Case Study]
Sony needed a global service provider who could tie various locations together and help migrate its network to IPv6. It found the right solution with a fully managed VPN from AT&T.
- At Hertz, Customer Service Drives Innovation [Case Study]
Its new two-screen kiosks, powered by an MPLS-enabled VPN, put customers in the driver’s seat while extending the company’s reach.
- Kaman's IT Infrastructure Keeps Customers First [Case Study]
With its VPN as the foundation, the company provides top-notch service across North America, even when Mother Nature tries to throw a curve.
- Promethean Graduates to a New Virtual Private Network [Case Study]
As this global education company has grown, its network is there to provide a cohesive and collaborative environment for its employees.
- Workweek Flexibility with AT&T VPN [Video, 1:49]
Imagine having the flexibility of being connected anywhere at any time to business world that’s mobile, unified, and scalable for growth.
- The Office Evolved with AT&T VPN [Video, 2:00]
With time, everything changes. The office has officially evolved.
- MPLS-enabled VPN Helps Hertz Put Customers in the Driver's Seat [Video, 1:51]
Highly secure, scalable MPLS-enabled VPN provides high-quality voice and video connections for Hertz ExpressRent Kiosks; project managed by AT&T.
- On-Demand Webinar: Getting 'IT' All Together with Network Sourcing [Presentation]
There are greater organizational goals. And then there's your own plans for application deployment and network management. So how can you most efficiently align them?
- Baker Hughes Turns to AT&T for Simplified Network Management [Video, 3:45]
Baker Hughes turned to AT&T to implement and manage a flexible global MPLS-based network, linking dozens of locations, reducing complexity and growing with the company.
- On-Demand Webinar: The New WAN - Simplified with Network Sourcing [Presentation]
Advanced communication technologies aren’t getting any simpler. How are the growing majority of Multinational Corporations (MNCs) managing their WAN environment? Join us as we explore the shift to MPLS IP VPNs with LAN/WAN integration—and how more MNCs are managing the move with Network Sourcing.
- Is It True? If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It [Audio]
Catch up on the latest discussion from this recent webinar: “MPLS WANs – The gateway to advanced applications” Webinar. In this podcast, AT&T and Forrester will answer questions about the consequences of maintaining legacy networks and not migrating to MPLS.
- On-Demand Webinar: Covering all the Bases - Security and MPLS Networks [Presentation]
Explore the strategies enterprises are adopting to safeguard their systems and data. Originally recorded on July 18, 2012.
- On-Demand: MPLS WANs - The gateway to advanced applications [Presentation]
MPLS is quickly earning a reputation as the technology of choice for multinational companies looking to connect disparate global locations with virtually anytime, anywhere, any device access to critical business applications and data. Join us for our live webinar on 6.26.12 and learn why so many multinational firms are embracing MPLS IP WANs.
- On-Demand Webinar: VPN Service Choices - Ethernet, IP VPN... or Both? [Presentation]
When is it best to choose a network-based IP VPN solution, an Ethernet WAN solution, or even a hybrid model? In this upcoming webinar, AT&T and IDC will analyze recent trends and business drivers that are propelling enterprises toward these services—and the types of applications and vertical segments that are leading the way.
- AT&T MPLS: Maximizing Hosting and Security [Video, 9:09]
Learn how to integrate hosting and security capabilities into your MPLS network.
- AT&T MPLS: The Platform for Your Apps [Video, 11:53]
Make your MPLS VPN more efficient and productive.
- AT&T MPLS: The Stage for Network Management [Audio, 10:56]
MPLS may be the platform on which application-aware networking is built.
- Enabling High-Performance Data Services with Ethernet WAN and IP VPN [White Paper]
Two great technologies - which one is for you? Learn about the key differences between Ethernet WAN and network-based IP VPN and decide which is best for your business.
- Comparing Private Line, Frame Relay, ATM, Ethernet and IP VPNs [White Paper]
Choosing the right WAN technology mix can be a challenge.
- Initial Technique for Troubleshooting MPLS Networks [Additional Resource]
This document aids customers in isolating performance troubles in their network, whether the application is Voice over IP or data. Troubles can come from packet loss, bandwidth or latency. Included are some procedures to narrowing down the cause.
IP VPN Considerations
Promethean Graduates to a New Virtual Private Network
Choosing the right kind of network can be critical to the success of your business. Here are some areas to consider:
Do you need a scalable, reliable foundation for all your applications?
VPNs were once just used to support data. But today's VPNs support data, voice, video, wireless and other applications to support all aspects of your business. And VPNs scale easily, so they are ready to grow when you are. Because you use the same infrastructure for all your locations, managing your network can be simpler, too.
Do you have workers in remote and home offices?
It's common today for companies to have multiple branches across the globe, or to have employees working on the road or in home offices. No matter where they are, employees need the same reliable, high-speed remote access to applications and other resources that they have in the main office.
VPN services support that connectivity for all applications - voice, video, data and more. This means your employees and others using your network have the same experience whether they're in the office, across town or somewhere across the globe.
Is your network ready for the future?
Discover how Kaman improved customer service with a contact center solution delivered over a highly secure AT&T VPN.
VPNs accommodate today's technologies and simplify the ability to adopt new technologies and applications with their change-ready architecture. VPN services are flexible enough to adapt to almost any new features or functions you need to add, and scalable so that your network can grow to meet your future needs.
Are you considering or conducting a migration to IPv6?
Some corporations have started to move to the new Internet protocol, and more are planning to make the change.
Our network experts will work with you to help support your applications throughout your IPv6 transition.
Design Your VPN Solution
AT&T experts can help design a VPN solution that meets your networking needs. Our technical experts customize your solution based on:
- Your current IT environment
- Additional capabilities you need or want
- Applications you are currently running, as well as applications you plan to add
- Your plans for growing your business
VPN Service Delivery
AT&T BusinessDirect® Portal
Monitor network performance, view your bill and more with tools available through AT&T Business Direct.
Once your solution has been designed, the AT&T team works closely with you to install and configure your IP VPN solution. After installation, AT&T tests the solution to see that it is functioning properly and efficiently.
Customer Support for Your IP VPN Service
AT&T supports IP VPN customers with a single contact number, backed by a team of network specialists. We also have experts who can determine how to handle specific needs, such as mobility applications.
Customers also can access a variety of Web-based tools through the AT&T BusinessDirect portal. BusinessDirect lets you monitor network performance and application status, submit trouble tickets, perform administrative tasks, view your bill, and more.
See if our VPN value bundle works for your business.
Request a complimentary on-site network assessment with an AT&T network specialist today.
*Eligibility: Complimentary assessment is for US-based customers and sites only. Existing AT&T VPN customers are not eligible for this offer. Other qualifications or limitations may apply. No obligation to purchase based upon assessment. Assessment is not a technical design or professional service deliverable, and is provided "as-is" and without warranty of any kind. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Contact your AT&T service representative for additional information.