Internet Connectivity for Businesses: Keep Your Business Connected
The Internet is a critical avenue for conducting business, connecting with customers and suppliers, and accessing real-time applications. Enterprises are constantly looking for ways to improve productivity, and managing Internet access can be time-consuming and costly.
Business Internet access services from AT&T provide high-performance, dedicated connectivity that can:
AT&T is a leading Tier 1 Internet service provider with a high-performing IP backbone in speeds up to OC768.
- Connect telecommuters and branch-office employees to your main office
- Provide remote access to your WAN environment
- Transfer large amounts of data between offices quickly
You can choose from several types and speeds of Internet access service to support your business and your budget.
Cost-effective business Internet service connections
Staying ahead of the competition is one of the biggest challenges in today's business environment. Digital subscriber lines (DSL) provide high-speed, high-bandwidth connections to the Web that can help you stay competitive by letting you perform tasks like:
- Sending e-mail to customers, partners and colleagues
- Streaming audio and video to help promote your company
- Transferring data between offices
- Connecting to intranets and extranets
Business Internet connectivity services from AT&T can be integrated with our security solutions to provide better security.
Manage high speed business Internet access
As you become increasingly dependent on the Internet, more time and resources need to be allocated to monitor and manage Internet connections for your business. Managed Internet Service from AT&T can help you consolidate management of your Internet connections and applications by:
- Providing high-speed, dedicated Internet access and world-class reliability
- Offering round-the-clock proactive monitoring and security solutions so that your staff can focus on other projects
- Allowing you to choose your level of management
- Providing extensive reach in the continental U.S. and offering global reach to more than 50 countries through Global Managed Internet Service from AT&T