Security Incident & Event ManagementProtect critical systems with advanced monitoring and event response.
Fortify your enterprise within an increasingly complex IT landscape. Security Event and Threat Analysis (SETA) from AT&T identifies, prioritizes and responds to threats within your network, and can help you to:
- Neutralize attacks before they damage your business
- Comply with government or industry-specific regulations
- Take full advantage of remote, mobile and cloud-based capabilities
Proactively protect your network with a SIEM solution
As a comprehensive Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) solution, SETA provides much more than increased network visibility. It offers robust, highly integrated services by:
- Analyzing traffic across your network in near real time
- Quickly identifying threats with proprietary algorithms
- Sending customized alerts based on threat level
Benefit from state-of-the-art security analysis
In addition to our breadth of networking expertise, SETA is backed by our world-class Security Operations Center. By identifying potential vulnerabilities—and providing the right resources to respond to them—you get robust, 24x7 security monitoring with minimal resource investment.
Managed Security Services
Help detect, deter and mitigate the damage of cyber attacks and business interruptions.
Security Event and Threat Analysis from AT&T combines the protection you expect from a SIEM solution with the power of our network and Security Operations Center. It offers a wide range of capabilities that integrate well with:
SIEM solutions with Managed Firewall Services
Streamline your security infrastructure. By adding SETA to an AT&T-managed firewall, you get robust protection with an advanced layer of data analysis and alerts—that help you to respond quickly and efficiently to different types of security threats.
SIEM solutions with Private Intranet Protect
Like SETA, Private Intranet Protect from AT&T helps you identify and defend against malicious network traffic. Combining the two offers you:
- Greater visibility into your network
- Fewer false positive notifications
- Highly detailed information for better threat response
SIEM solutions with Virtual Private Networks
A key strength of SETA is identifying potential threats within vast amounts of information. An IPsec or MPLS VPN can help optimize this process by creating a fast, highly secure connection between your network and our data processing centers.
SETA works by collecting data from devices across your network and consolidating it for more efficient analysis. We have the experience and infrastructure to deploy, configure and adapt SETA solutions to fit your organization’s needs.
Trust your business to an industry-leading SIEM provider
We have years of experience designing and maintaining highly complex security solutions. We can help you:
- Develop end-to-end security strategies and policy models
- Establish risk management methodologies
- Meet industry-specific compliance regulations
- Simultaneously analyze data across multiple network devices
Experience security event management backed by comprehensive service
Deploying a cross-enterprise solution can be a daunting task. We can help you install, configure and maintain your SETA infrastructure—so you can enhance your response capabilities and minimize disruption to critical systems.
Take advantage of world-class security monitoring and support
SETA provides the advanced information, tools and support you need to optimize your security policies. We provide:
- In-depth information about potential vulnerabilities and active threats
- 24x7x365 monitoring from our world-class Security Operations Center
- Industry-leading security consulting capabilities
- Regular checkups with your internal security staff
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
AT&T Security Event and Threat Analysis service utilizes AT&T's expertise in security analysis and operations to correlate information from multiple devices and device types, both on premises and embedded in the AT&T network.
PDF | 857KB
AT&T helps detect, deter, and mitigate the damage of cyber attacks and business interruptions.
PDF | 940KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
AT&T provides security incident and event management, SIEM, through our Security Operations Center (SOC), an advanced center for identifying and resolving security issues that impact your network.
Video | [4:38]
Proactively protect your network from malicious intruders.
Get started today
- Call us: 877-542-8666
- Have us contact you