AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service
Secure Gateway: An Integrated Security Platform to Fortify Protection
Cloud Security Made Easy
Using cloud-based managed security can simplify policy management and improve cost efficiencies.
Whether due to inconsistent security policies, undetected malware or unknown viruses, an attack can bring down your network and raise compliance issues. With productivity and your reputation at stake, protection must span your entire infrastructure – from desktop to data center to the network edge.
AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service integrates three AT&T security solutions into one multi-layered security service, designed to manage threats across the enterprise before they reach your network.
Comprehensive cloud-based security, simplified
As a cloud-based security solution, AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service resides in the AT&T network. AT&T manages and monitors your gateway, delivering state-of-the-art, carrier-grade security without increasing capital expenditures or staff demands.
Working with a single provider means one contract, one bill and the cost-efficiency of a bundled service, including:
- AT&T Network-Based Firewall Service
- AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway Service
- AT&T Web Security Service
Control internet access, consolidate policy enforcement
- Provide more secure, reliable access to applications
- Minimize disruption to maintain productivity
- Enforce consistent security policies across multiple locations
- Monitor inbound and outbound traffic
- Track and report intrusion detection events to adjust security policies
Increase protection against e-mail threats with cloud security
AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway Service provides e-mail filtering for defense against threats before they infiltrate your network to help you:
- Block inbound malware from spam, viruses, web links and more
- Spot outbound e-mails that violate policies
- Store e-mails for web-based access during server outages
- Track and report activity for action and compliance
- Prevent data loss and liability issues with encryption (premium service)
- Meet retention requirements with e-mail archiving (optional service)
Improve malicious content detection, maintain productivity
AT&T Web Security Service blocks web-borne malware and controls web usage without impacting performance. The service includes:
- Web filtering to create, enforce and monitor usage policies
- Malware scanning to help stop spyware and viruses from spreading
- Content filtering for inbound and outbound traffic
- Roaming user support for remote workers
- Application filtering to help restrict access
- Data loss prevention and keyword blocking
- SafeSearch features to help prevent access to inappropriate sites
Prepare your defense with cloud security
Find out more about how AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service can help you conquer security threats. Learn about other security solutions, including AT&T Mobile Security Service, mobile device management and remote access VPN.
Cloud Security Considerations
Ask yourself these questions as you consider AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service for your organization:
Are your current security solutions enough to protect you from evolving threats?
Security threats are getting more adept at finding vulnerabilities in your infrastructure. A multi-layered security approach can be your best defense against attacks. AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service integrates three AT&T solutions into one cloud-based security service for end-to-end protection. Cloud security means protection resides in the AT&T network to help stop threats before they reach your network.
Do you need a way to provide secure Internet access and enforce consistent policies?
Even the strongest policies aren’t enough if you have no way to enforce them in a consistent way. AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service integrates firewall technology with your AT&T VPN to help you centralize policy enforcement across locations for better secured and controlled Internet access.
Are you worried about recovering from e-mail threats?
High volumes of e-mail traffic make network protection an unrelenting task. AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service filters e-mail to help block spam, viruses, worms and other malware from entering your network. If a server outage occurs, 60-calendar day “rolling” e-mail storage provides web-based access.
Are you concerned about the business and legal impact of web-borne malware?
Malicious web content can jeopardize your brand, privacy and productivity as well as increase liability and network issues. The web filtering and scanning features within AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service help control web usage, keep malware off your network and extend protection to remote and mobile employees.
Are you spending too much time managing security and multiple providers instead of your business?
Managing internal security solutions takes time away from other projects as you struggle to keep up with new threats, security patches and updates. But managing multiple vendor solutions and relationships can further increase complexity and time demands.
AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service simplifies security by consolidating multiple security solutions into one comprehensive offer from one provider, with one contract and one bill. You also benefit from AT&T Labs security research and the best-practice approaches of our security experts.
Designing your cloud security solution
To prepare for deployment, your AT&T account team works with AT&T security experts to help you select the right AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service components for your security needs. This includes a detailed and documented evaluation of your current network architecture, firewall configuration, security policy requirements and bandwidth needs to manage traffic across multiple locations.
AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service Delivery
Your assigned AT&T solution implementation manager will work closely with you throughout the service deployment process to:
- Provision the AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service in the AT&T network
- Establish connections to your AT&T VPN
- Coordinate schedules and target dates for each component of AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service, including the final test and turn-up dates
- Complete the testing phase to confirm service functionality and your acceptance
- Bring the service live and into the maintenance stage
- Set up your account in the AT&T BusinessDirect® portal
Cloud Security Customer Support
The AT&T Network Operations Center provides:
- Proactive 24x7 network monitoring and management
- 24x7 help desk support
- A direct toll-free number
- Escalation of service issues to appropriate contact, based on priority
The AT&T BusinessDirect Portal enables you to:
- Access easy-to-use, self-service administration tools
- View reports on user activity, bandwidth utilization, security events and more
- Make configuration or policy changes to manage protection and performance
- Submit trouble tickets and receive status reports on issue resolution
Help protect your business with a cloud-based secure network gateway to help conquer threats. Learn more about AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service.