Mobile Security for Enterprises
Downloads & Media
|Mobile Security: Multi-Layered Defense [Additional Resource]|
|Mobile Lifecycle Management: Security, MDM, and Mobile Peace of Mind [White Paper]|
|AT&T Mobile Security - Advanced Protection for your Network and Mobile Device Demo [Video, 5:10]|
|AT&T Mobile Security Service [Service Brochure]|
A Comprehensive Approach to Mobile Security
Extend mobile security into the network
Multi-layered mobile security from AT&T helps defend your enterprise from Web attacks.
With employees using mobile devices to access emails, browse websites, connect to corporate resources and perform online transactions, enterprises are more mobile than ever. Hackers are also turning their attention to wireless platforms to exploit their popularity and any potential vulnerability.
As more users access your network and extend business processes to the mobile perimeter, protecting your organization's assets is critical. When you consider the damage viruses, malicious applications, botnets and other security threats can cause it's clear that protecting the network – as well as the device – is imperative.
Enforce consistent, multi-level mobile security
AT&T Mobile Security service integrates device-level security features with network-based security controls and encrypted transport for a comprehensive, holistic approach to enterprise mobile security. And, it's available even if you aren't an AT&T wireless customer.
AT&T Mobile Security helps you:
- Extend, protect and synchronize security controls and policies across mobile environments to ease compliance
- Protect your network and mobile devices with anti-malware, anti-spyware, and botnet mitigation
- Restrict mobile access to unauthorized sites
Simplify with carrier-based mobile security
AT&T Mobile Security service can reduce capital expenditures and stress on your internal staff. Deployment is easy. Once users download and activate the AT&T Mobile Security application, the device and your network are covered.
Fortify laptop, mobile phone security and tablet security
AT&T was named a Leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Managed Security Services, North America Q1 2012 report. - Forrester Research Inc., March 2012.
For virtually anytime, anywhere access to applications and data, you need elevated levels of tablet security and mobile phone security, as well as protection for laptops and other mobile devices – especially with the "bring your own device (BYOD) to work" trend. AT&T Mobile Security service helps to:
- Scan device and memory cards to alert users of viruses and malware
- Detect malicious applications and scan devices
- Provide remote location, lock, wipe, backup and restore services to decrease risks associated with lost or stolen assets
- Support personal and enterprise-owned mobile devices
Extend mobile security into the network
To help safeguard data as it travels the Internet, AT&T Mobile Security service:
- Provides SSL mobile device termination to the AT&T network security infrastructure
- Routes mobile device traffic to the AT&T public or private cloud in a highly secure manner
- Detects and blocks access to known botnet and malware locations
- Filters SMS, MMS and email message content
- Offers optional access to the AT&T Secure Network Gateway platform for network-based firewall, URL filtering and intrusion detection
Defend your mobile enterprise
AT&T Mobile Security service delivers some of today's most powerful weapons to combat cyber security attacks. Learn other ways to better protect your enterprise with AT&T solutions for network security, remote access VPN and mobile device management.
Considerations for Mobile Security
Here are some things you might want to think about as you consider AT&T Mobile Security service for your business:
What type of mobile security policies should you have in place for corporate- and employee-owned mobile devices?
The "bring your own device" (BYOD) to work trend leaves your company with a tough decision: Should you allow employees to use their own devices to access enterprise data and applications? Or, should you provide them with devices?
AT&T Security and Risk Assessment Service can help you answer these and other questions about the security of mobile devices and your network. These services include:
- Third-party validation of your current security framework to help you adapt to the changing mobile infrastructure
- Thorough security review of your current mobility ecosystem
- Assessment and analysis of how effective your mobility infrastructure is in providing data protection, application security, infrastructure protection, physical security and overall security governance and compliance
Do you need a way to centralize policy control?
Securing both wireline and wireless environments amidst constantly changing threats is an on-going challenge. Customers who subscribe to AT&T Mobile Security service and our managed wireline services, such as network-based firewall services, can centralize security management tasks via a web-based administrative console to:
- Integrate visibility and control across fixed and mobile workplaces
- Set content and URL filtering policies
- Use policy-based traffic routing to determine data access and file sharing privileges
- View user-level and summary activity reports
How do you currently protect data in transit?
If you rely on device-only security solutions, you may still have unprotected access to the Internet, leaving mobile devices vulnerable. AT&T Mobile Security service provides cloud-based security with botnet/virus mitigation and an encrypted transport with state-of-the-art security features to the security node to help enforce your security policies. The encrypted transport also helps protect data as it traverses the Internet to and from mobile devices.
AT&T security experts have in-depth, hands-on experience in developing and delivering security solutions for enterprise customers. These experts can help assess vulnerabilities in your infrastructure and design a solution that leverages AT&T Mobile Security service for enterprise mobile security, including laptop security, mobile phone security, tablet security and protection for other mobile devices.
As a network-based service, AT&T Mobile Security deployment is fast and easy. When employees download and activate AT&T Mobile Security, the service begins protecting their devices and your network. Included with the service, AT&T provides a dedicated implementation manager to assist you.
If you want a security solution to help protect your data, your applications, your network and your business, find out more about the AT&T Mobile Security service today.