|Standing at a Security Crossroads [Service Brochure]|
|Simplifying Your Search for a Network-based Firewall [Service Brochure]|
|Kaman's IT Infrastructure Keeps Customers First [Case Study]|
|AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service [Service Brochure]|
|Pervasive Protection: Moving Security to the Carrier Cloud [White Paper]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 877-542-8666
Firewall Security: Help Block Incoming Threats
The Internet is a vital tool for many companies, providing a new world of research and communications possibilities. This opportunity also introduces problems such as malicious code and viruses that can disrupt your business. Phishing scams and other schemes can cause sensitive data to be stolen or lost.
AT&T Network Based Firewall Services
Help protect your data from intrusions into your network infrastructure.
Firewall and endpoint security services help keep unwanted traffic out of your network and vital data in. They help defend your network against unauthorized connections, allowing you to take full advantage of online business opportunities while reducing the risks of damaging attacks.
AT&T firewall security services:
- Help block malicious traffic such as links to phishing websites
- Integrate with other security programs to help stop worms, viruses and other incoming threats
- Monitor outbound traffic to prevent sensitive data from being leaked
- Help to better protect traffic from remote devices using endpoint security
- Allow security policies to be implemented at an AT&T data center or at your data center to help provide protection across your entire infrastructure
Evolving to cloud-based defenses for endpoint protection
AT&T Firewall Security Services
Provide an added layer of security to your network with AT&T Proxy Services.
As attacks against corporate networks have become more sophisticated, so have firewalls. Once primarily a traffic gateway at the edge of the infrastructure, firewalls have evolved into cloud-based defenses that protect your network at its edge as well as vulnerable areas deeper in your network. They can also protect access points where remote devices like laptops and smartphones connect.
A leader in firewall development, AT&T continues its research into new technologies and approaches that could help better protect your network and assets against tomorrow's attacks.
Customize your protection with firewall security
Firewall security services from AT&T can be precisely configured according to your corporate security policies to:
- Help block access to certain websites
- Prioritize Internet traffic and more
- Set varying levels of access for different users and applications
- Specify unique rules for mobile devices.
If you want to update or strengthen your protection, AT&T security consultants can help you develop and implement policies appropriate for the level of security you need.
Meet compliance requirements with AT&T firewall security
Firewall security services can play an important role in helping comply with state, federal and industry regulations that impact your company. For example, firewall security services can help satisfy requirements of the payment card industry to develop and maintain protected systems and applications for processing credit card transactions.
AT&T experts can help you determine which firewall services and other security measures best satisfy your compliance needs. These services include:
AT&T manages the firewall function for us, offering us a higher level of security and management than we could deploy on our own, and with virtually no involvement on our part."
Nathan Pendergraff, Manager of Mine Systems/Technology, Armstrong Coal Company
- Network-based firewalls that help provide better secured inbound and outbound Internet traffic
- Premises-based firewalls that help stop malicious activity at the perimeter of your network
- Endpoint security [PDF, 483kb] that helps protect traffic to and from remote devices
- Proxy services that prioritize Internet traffic and block potentially harmful websites
- Web application firewalls that provide protection for traffic to and from Web-based programs, such as credit-card processing applications
- Log management that helps monitor firewall policies and identify and track possible malicious activity
All Firewall Security Resources
- Standing at a Security Crossroads [Service Brochure]
- Simplifying Your Search for a Network-based Firewall [Service Brochure]
- AT&T Secure Network Gateway Service [Service Brochure]
A multi-layered managed network security strategy and platform is your best defense against cyber threats and attacks.
- AT&T Proxy Services [Service Brochure]
Provides an added layer of security to your networks.
- AT&T Network-Based Firewall Service [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Network-based Firewall Service eliminates the need to install customer premises firewalls and dedicated internet connectivity at each of your locations; allowing you to manage and control employee access to the Internet while preventing unauthorized access into your corporate network.
- AT&T Premises-Based Firewall Service [Service Brochure]
AT&T Premises-Based Managed Firewall Service is a fully managed solution providing a highly functional layer of security to your networks, including all hardware and software components, configuration, installation, day to day management and maintenance, as well as expert customer support and proactive network monitoring.
- AT&T Web Application Firewall Service [Service Brochure]
AT&T Web Application Firewall Service is a fully managed security service that combines Web Application Firewall technology with expert management and 24x7x365 security monitoring to help protect Web applications and their underlying systems.
- Security Device Management [Service Brochure]
AT&T Security Device Management service lets you take advantage of AT&T’s Security Network Operations Centers expertise to manage your existing security hardware, manage your security infrastructure, or migrate to a custom security architecture designed to meet your specific requirements.
- AT&T Endpoint Security Service [Service Brochure]
Protect your network from threats and intrusions entering from remote devices.
- AT&T Managed Security Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T helps detect, deter, and mitigate the damage of cyber attacks and business interruptions.
- Kaman's IT Infrastructure Keeps Customers First [Case Study]
Integrate hundreds of local offices to help ensure reliable, dependable customer service.
- Detroit Water and Sewerage Keeps its Data Flowing by Migrating to a Cloud-based Solution [Case Study]
This secure and reliable service was achieved with an ethernet-based enterprise network, Network-Based Firewall, AT&T Synaptic Compute as a ServiceSM with VMWare vCloud® Datacenter Service.
- Armstrong Counts on Reliable Networking for High-tech Coal Mining [Case Study]
Armstrong Coal uses an MPLS network supporting voice and data communications, enhanced with Network-Based Firewall, Intrusion Detection and E-mail Filtering.
- Network-Based Firewall ROI Calculator Tool [Demo]
Harness the power of AT&T’s Network-Based Firewall to realize a potential cost savings to your business. By inputting some basic information about your business into our ROI calculating tool, you can see the potential impact to your business.
- Network-Based Firewall Service [Demo]
See how AT&T Network-based Firewall Service can help protect your VPN.
- AT&T Endpoint Security Service [Demo]
AT&T Endpoint Security Service is a fully managed solution to help protect both end users and company's internal systems from external hazards posed by doing business on the internet.
- Pervasive Protection: Moving Security to the Carrier Cloud [White Paper]
Based on the findings from Nemertes Research, read the Issue Paper to learn why they recommend moving security to the carrier cloud and the advantages of Network-Based Firewall Services providing advantages like scalability, availability, extensibility, accessibility, and maintainability when compared to on--‐premises, do‐it‐yourself deployments.
Firewall security services range from simple, outbound monitoring to bi-directional monitoring with additional security features. Here are some points to consider when deciding which type of firewall would best suit you.
Network-Based Firewall ROI Calculator Tool
Input some basic information about your business into our Network-Based Firewall ROI tool to realize a potential cost savings for your business.
Do you have remote offices with their own Internet connections?
Locations with their own dedicated Internet connections must have security policies that are enforced and managed by your IT department. One security patch that is not implemented at one branch office can leave your entire corporate network vulnerable to malicious traffic and violate corporate security policies.
Managed firewall services could make it easier to keep security policies consistent across every office by giving you a single point of control for all locations.
Does your network have multiple open ports?
Some ports on your network, such as those that allow e-commerce orders into a processing system, need to be open to Internet traffic. Other ports, including those carrying company-confidential information, should be restricted.
By implementing firewall security services that allow you to define the types of traffic allowed over specific ports, you can keep tighter control over your information and reduce the risk of damaging breeches.
Do your employees work on mobile devices or other remote-access tools?
Devices connecting into your company from outside the corporate network may not always be monitored by your firewall. Adding endpoint security functions helps enforce firewall, configuration and other security policies on these devices.
AT&T can work with you to determine the combination of security services that would best protect your business and meet your compliance needs. Our expert security consultants can also help:
- Update your security policies
- Address security-related compliance issues, such as regulations around processing credit card payments
AT&T security experts work with your IT staff to configure your firewall security services according to your corporate security policies. We help manage your hardware, and we test all patches and other fixes before deployment so that they can be implemented quickly and seamlessly across all your locations.
Once your firewall is in place, AT&T provides 24x7x365 monitoring and alert response.
You can access information about your firewall services via the AT&T Security Operations Center, a better secured, Web-based administration portal accessible through the AT&T BusinessDirect® portal.
Through the Security Center, you can generate reports and logs, request configuration changes to your security policies and firewall, and manage your security tool.
For more information on firewall security services from AT&T, contact us today.