E-mail SecurityFortify your e-mail protection.
AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway: keep vital communication channels safe
New threats to e-mail security emerge each day along with compliance standards and IT costs. AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway is a dependable solution that can help you:
- Customize protection through specialized resources
- Simplify network security
- Lower IT costs
- Meet compliance standards
Protect your valuable data with e-mail security
Cyber attacks are constantly evolving. Phishing, malware and viruses can wreak havoc in a single attack. AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway can help protect valuable e-mail data by blocking threats at the perimeter—before they even reach the network. It provides:
- Spam and virus protection
- Content filters
- Policy definitions
- Transport Layer Security
Keep your business and customers safe with e-mail filtering
E-mail can leave your organization vulnerable to many types of risks. It can expose sensitive data and even be used by Botnets to send spam. E-mail filtering with AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway can help protect data, keep data safe and prevent inappropriate content from leaving the network—so you can avoid potential liabilities.
AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway has multi-layered e-mail filtering protection that uses a combination of:
- Well-tested spam and content filters
- Industry-leading antivirus software
- Fraud protection
- Web link URL attack protection
Reducing budget strain
The resources required to secure data and defend against attacks can put a strain on IT budgets and infrastructure costs. AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway can enhance e-mail security by enabling you to:
- Protect your data—without dealing with software, hardware or on-site backup
- Avoid setup fees and up-front capital expenses
- Simplify reporting with web-based admin tools
- Secure e-mail, without dealing with encryption certificates
- Improve business continuity with 24 x 7 technical support
Make compliance more manageable with e-mail security
Without the proper tools, e-mail recovery can be a costly and time-consuming process. AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway can help manage, store and retrieve e-mails—without having to commit the resources necessary to handle large amounts of data on-site.
Managing the thousands of e-mail messages that pass through an organization’s servers every day can be an enormous task. Using email-security solutions with other AT&T services can provide additional value:
Transforming the AT&T Global Network into a Security Platform
Combining our leading security services into a single network gateway.
Combine e-mail security with other security services to help protect your network infrastructure
AT&T Secure Network Gateway (SNG) integrates a suite of cloud-based AT&T security services into one multi-layered solution that’s designed to stop threats before they reach the network. In addition to Secure E-Mail Gateway, SNG comprises the following services:
- AT&T Network-Based Firewall provides secure Internet access and ensures consistent enforcement of security policies at all customer locations.
- AT&T Web Security blocks web-borne malware and controls web usage without impacting performance.
- AT&T DDoS Defense identifies and stops Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks for increased protection from malicious traffic.
AT&T Secure Network Gateway gives your organization a powerful, comprehensive security solution in a highly manageable package. By integrating Secure E-Mail Gateway with other SNG services, you can have the simplicity of one bill, one contract and cost-efficiency of bundling two or more SNG services.
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
AT&T Secure E-Mail Gateway - Security as a Service is a network-based solution that blocks spam, viruses, and other inbound e-mail malware threats before they reach your network.
PDF | 2MB
AT&T helps detect, deter, and mitigate the damage of cyber attacks and business interruptions.
PDF | 940KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Combining the power of the AT&T Global Network with McAfee’s Global Threat Intelligence.
Video | [5:30]
Help protect your company against advanced persistent threats and spear-phishing attempts coming through inbound email.
Get started today
- Call us: 877-542-8666
- Have us contact you