|AT&T Consulting- Advanced Persistent Threat Security Assessment [Service Brochure]|
|Patient Healthcare Data and You [White Paper]|
|AT&T Consulting - Vulnerability Scanning Services [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Consulting - Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis [Service Brochure]|
|Keeping the Lines of Communication Wide Open at the Democratic National Convention [Case Study]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 877-542-8666
AT&T Security Consulting: Your Trusted Security Advisors
PCI Compliance: key tactics to help reduce exposure
Date: August 1, 2013
Time: 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PT
Today's businesses must be prepared to respond to increasingly sophisticated security threats and challenges. Spam, viruses, worms and hackers can derail business as usual and impact your bottom line. Meeting compliance and privacy regulations requires industry knowledge, security expertise, and a lot of maintenance and management hours.
Security consulting services from AT&T can help you:
- Assess regulatory compliance
- Manage emerging threats
- Protect customer data
- Safeguard intellectual property
- Efficiently apply resources
A holistic approach to security
AT&T takes a holistic approach to enterprise security that delivers unbiased advice so that technology and vendor selections are the best to meet your unique requirements. Our security experts can help you address the complete business security life cycle, with services and solutions that include:
Applications: The front door to critical data, increasing potential for hackers to compromise data & user privacy. Help protect your data with app security.
- Developing security strategies and roadmaps
- Helping you meet governance, risk and compliance needs
- Creating payment card industry solutions
- Installing and assisting with infrastructure
- Managing threats and vulnerabilities
Develop comprehensive security strategies and roadmaps
Consulting experts from AT&T can develop comprehensive information security frameworks for information protection, as well as incident prevention, detection and response.
We utilize industry best practices for legacy and emerging technologies to design a security strategy and roadmap that will help meet your current and future security needs.
Meet governance, risk and compliance regulations
Creating security policies that help you meet compliance and privacy regulations requires specialized industry knowledge and security skills.
AT&T delivers end-to-end consulting and advisory services for information security, governance, risk management, compliance and implementation. Our consulting services include:
- Enterprise risk assessments
- FTC-mandated assessments
- Regulatory and industry standards-based assessments across industry verticals
- ISO 27001/2 assessments and certification
- The AT&T SureSealSM Security Certified Program for industry-specific security standards
Rely on certified PCI Card Industry specialists
AT&T has received Payment Card Industry (PCI) Qualified Security Assessor, Payment Application Qualified Security Assessor, and Qualified Incident Response Assessor certifications to help enable us to act as your trusted advisor for:
- Program management strategies
- PCI health checks
- Readiness assessments
- Incident response and forensics
- Annual PCI compliance assessments
- PCI vulnerability scanning
Help prevent data loss
Experiencing data loss and security incidents can have a direct impact on your bottom line. AT&T can help with data leakage, data loss and intrusions while improving performance - minimizing impact on existing systems and processes. Our security consultants provide:
- Network architecture assistance
- Firewall assessments
- Security event management
- Data discovery and data loss prevention alternatives
- Incident response and forensics
Manage vulnerabilities and threats
In order to establish an independent baseline and validate your organization's security posture, AT&T consulting experts can simulate real-world attacks to identify vulnerabilities, evaluate risks and develop remediation plans for your specific business and technology requirements - including mobility services and cloud solutions.
AT&T can also help you assess, manage and reduce security risks arising from unsafe software development practices and evolving application-based mobile technologies.
Count on security consulting from AT&T
AT&T has a long history of developing and managing security services that support a defense-in-depth architecture to help with your security policies.
AT&T security consultants have experience handling large, complex infrastructure solution deployments. We follow industry best practices and a standardized methodology to help reduce risks and speed deployment of your end-to-end security solution.
All Security Consulting Resources
- AT&T Consulting- Advanced Persistent Threat Security Assessment [Service Brochure]
We follow industry best practices and a standardized methodology to help reduce risks and speed deployment of your end-to-end security solution.
- AT&T Consulting - Vulnerability Scanning Services [Service Brochure]
Discover the vulnerabilities placing your information assets at risk.
- AT&T Consulting - Meaningful Use Security Risk Analysis [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Consulting HITECH security readiness assessment bundle provides a proven approach for healthcare entities to navigate, interpret, implement and enforce HITECH measures in their organization.
- AT&T Security Consulting - Mobility Security Risk Assessment Services [Service Brochure]
Mobile applications extend traditional network boundaries and introduce new avenues of attack. AT&T Security Consulting can help.
- AT&T Security Consulting - Information Assurance - Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting will serve as your resource as you work to meet your regulatory and compliance requirements under the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 of general support systems and major applications. We provide an independent assessment of the SSP and its implementation to evaluate the security controls for the information system.
- AT&T Consulting - Incident Management Program Security Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting takes a holistic approach to Incident Management, addressing elements of people, technology and processes while combining in-depth knowledge and use of Information Security Standards of Good Practice, applicable regulatory requirements and our experience in information security management practices.
- AT&T Consulting - SureScan Payment Card Industry Approved Scanning Vendor Solutions [Service Brochure]
With AT&T SureScan, our approach to PCI scanning is designed to conduct a thorough vulnerability test of your external facing infrastructure. Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain PCI compliance with your scanning obligation.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Services as a Business Enabler [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting Services can help you establish comprehensive security policies, processes and procedures for governing, managing and sustaining a secure, trusted information infrastructure. As a result, you can confidently open new information exchanges to expand business,increase productivity and decrease time to market.
- AT&T Consulting - Firewall Assessment Services [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Consulting Firewall Assessment Service addresses the complex configurations of today’s firewall environment. It was created to assist organizations with internal and regulatory compliance requirements regarding firewall audits and policy review, provide administrators with information to help troubleshoot rulebase issues, help identify risks to the security of protected environments and help bring order to an otherwise chaotic rulebase.
- AT&T Consulting - Secure Infrastructure Services [Service Brochure]
The network security architecture assessment examines the overall network architecture to ensure that it meets and incorporates industry standards and best practices for information security controls.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Services for Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act [Service Brochure]
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act mandates that all financial institutions establish appropriate security standards to protect customer data from internal and external threats and unauthorized access. Find out how AT&T Consulting can help evaluate your security program for compliance.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Strategy and Roadmap Service [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Security Consulting Strategy and Roadmap service delivers the expert resources, knowledge, and methodologies to assist you in building a complete unified information security program or individual elements within the existing security program.
- AT&T Consulting - HITECH Security Readiness Assessment Bundle [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Consulting HITECH security readiness assessment is a key component of the AT&T Consulting Governance, Risk & Compliance suite of services. The service provides a cost-effective assessment for HIPAA and HITECH regulatory readiness.
- AT&T Consulting - Application Security Health Check Assessment Bundle [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting offers the Application Security Health Check Assessment Bundle, which offers a focused review of the ability of a targeted web application to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data it processes; its ability to enforce user role and access decisions; and its capabilities to withstand common attempts at compromise.
- AT&T Consulting - Governance, Risk and Compliance Services [Service Brochure]
The Governance, Risk and Compliance security consulting arm of AT&T Consulting offers a variety of services that help you meet governance, risk management and compliance goals. These services are custom tailored to meet the needs of most major industries.
- AT&T Consulting - Enterprise Security Assessment Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting Enterprise Security Assessment (ESA) Service offers you a comprehensive assessment that addresses a wide scope of potential issues in your environment relative to security and privacy. We perform a comprehensive assessment of your organization’s information security posture, utilizing the ESA Framework.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Services for Incident Response and Forensics [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Consulting Incident Response team is available to assist when suspected unauthorized, illegal or malicious activities are detected. Our skilled specialists are available to respond to incidents across multiple locations.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Vulnerability Assessments [White Paper]
Our Vulnerability Assessment provides an in-depth technical review of your current security posture. However, the output from these applications is not the end deliverable from an AT&T Consulting Vulnerability Assessment. We provide a thorough analysis of vetted data along with prioritized remediation recommendations customized to your needs and requirements.
- AT&T Consulting - Penetration Testing [Service Brochure]
Security Penetration Testing is used to evaluate your incident response capabilities, to validate the efficacy of security controls, and to provide management with “real world” attack scenarios that include walk-through of actual compromises.
- AT&T Consulting - AT&T SureSeal Security Certified Program [Service Brochure]
SureSeal is based on our experiences and observations that, while there are many standards and laws to which companies must comply, there has been no program to address compliance requirements and IT components holistically. SureSeal customers have found that such an approach can help to reduce compliance costs and streamline regulatory efforts.
- AT&T Consulting - Payment Card Industry Security Assessment Solution Bundle for Small/Mid-Sized Merchants [Service Brochure]
AT&T offers a comprehensive PCI assessment solution bundle for small merchants helping you define and implement a meaningful PCI compliance program, from a governance, process and technology perspective. Our goal is to help our clients create a sustainable program to help establish and maintain their PCI compliance.
- AT&T Consulting - Payment Card Industry Remediation Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting is uniquely qualified to provide Payment Card Industry (PCI) remediation services. PCI compliance should not be an event, but rather an ongoing program of continuous and improving performance.
- AT&T Consulting - Solutions for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Compliance [Service Brochure]
AT&T offers a range of comprehensive, customized PCI compliance solutions that objectively match each requirement to the most effective possible solution. In addition, AT&T Consulting provides assessment, remediation, program development, penetration testing, and code review services that help companies address specific areas of PCI compliance and common practice.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Solutions for Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance [Service Brochure]
Any company that processes, stores or transmits credit card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. AT&T offers a robust suite of compliance solutions for the PCI Industry. The suite includes consulting, managed security, strong authentication, and project planning and management services.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Services for Mergers and Acquisitions [Service Brochure]
Information Security needs to be an integral part of the M&A process. The changing security, risk and threat profile requires that a security strategy be defined and executed during M&A. This Security Strategy brings together the relevant people, processes and technology to address the security challenges as a merged business.
- AT&T Consulting - Federal Trade Commission Security Program Assessment [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting has developed an approach to performing FTC required assessments. Our team holds the requisite FTC required security industry certifications to certify that your security program operates effectively, providing reasonable assurance that the security, confidentiality and integrity of Personal Information is protected.
- AT&T Consulting - Certification Services for the Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting provides three HITRUST related services including Readiness Assessment, Remediation Support and Certification Assessment.
- AT&T Consulting - Application Security Program Management [Service Brochure]
Our Application Security Program Management services start with a review of your objectives and current processes. AT&T Consulting then combines elements from our Application Security practice to help enterprises establish a comprehensive approach to application security.
- AT&T Consulting - Application Security Code-Level Review [Service Brochure]
A code-level security assessment can often identify vulnerabilities within an application that may otherwise go undetected. AT&T Consulting, a global leader in IT security, offers a detailed Code Review by our application security professionals. This can help you pinpoint such weaknesses and find the best solution for remediation.
- AT&T Consulting - Security Services for Next Generation Healthcare [Service Brochure]
AT&T Consulting Services takes a holistic approach to healthcare privacy and compliance, addressing elements of people, technology, and processes.
- AT&T Consulting - Payment Card Industry Program Management [Service Brochure]
The AT&T Consulting PCI Program Management offers a comprehensive approach to PCI compliance developed to provide the solutions needed for complex PCI compliance challenges.
- AT&T Managed Security Services [Service Brochure]
AT&T helps detect, deter, and mitigate the damage of cyber attacks and business interruptions.
- Keeping the Lines of Communication Wide Open at the Democratic National Convention [Case Study]
Comprehensive communications support including voice, data and Internet connectivity, cloud-based website hosting, network security consulting, mobile communications, mobile application development, voice and web conferencing.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Gets a Security Check-up [Presentation]
AT&T security consultants performed an expert audit of its information security systems and delivered an actionable roadmap for reducing potential risks.
- Patient Healthcare Data and You [White Paper]
Healthcare organizations need to secure protected health information and critical systems as they support operational requirements for providing clinicians with continuous access to information.
- Integrating Security Testing Into Quality Control [White Paper]
Organizations continue to grow the number of application assets they rely on to support or accomplish business goals. These assets are popular targets for attackers, and many large scale application security incidents have been publicized recently. The real threat of being hacked has increased executive managements’ interest in reducing the number of vulnerabilities present in their applications.
- Information Protection Framework: Data Security Compliance and Today's Healthcare Industry [Additional Resource]
Today’s Healthcare industry is facing complex privacy and data security requirements. The
movement from paper to digital records of health information is accelerating, making it ever more important that information be protected. Organizations must be equipped with an information protection strategy that is inclusive of Security, Privacy, Risk Management solutions.
- Mobility Security Strategy: Lifeline for Next Generation Healthcare [White Paper]
This white paper outlines the balance between information protection and information access as it becomes more complex as the availability of mobile devices increases. To cope with the challenges introduced due to the adoption of mobility in healthcare, strategic imperatives to support a mobile and wireless healthcare ecosystem must be developed and thoroughly explored.
- All Qualified Security Assessors Are Not Created Equal - What You Should Know Before You Buy [White Paper]
Consider these criteria in choosing an appropriate Qualified Security Assessor.
When you're looking to implement or enhance your enterprise security strategy, consider these questions:
How experienced and knowledgeable is your security assessment team?
AT&T security consultants have deep industry knowledge that spans software and hardware infrastructures, regulatory compliance issues, security certifications and mobile computing - including the special threats presented by smartphones. We can also help create a security strategy for businesses considering cloud computing.
Does your current security strategy span across people, processes and technologies?
To be effective, security strategies need to include more than just product implementations. AT&T consulting experts can perform a detailed analysis of your entire enterprise, including the linkages between people and processes. Technologies are then implemented to help ensure those linkages remain secure.
Do you need to utilize more than one type of security technology?
AT&T acts as your trusted advisor, offering unbiased advice on the many technology strategies, standards and products available. We can help you find the right tactics and combinations of products needed to construct a detailed roadmap for an efficient, cost effective security solution.
Will a security assessment and deployment disrupt ongoing operations?
As part of our engagement, AT&T Consulting can devise an implementation strategy that helps minimize disruptions, so you can keep your focus squarely on innovation.
Can your security team holistically address the complete end-to-end life cycle?
From initial baseline assessments through solution design and deployment - to updates and upgrades for your solution - AT&T does it all. We offer a single point of responsibility and control throughout the engagement, and we can provide the tools and support services you need to help implement and maintain your security solution.
AT&T security consultants can assist with the design and development of:
- A comprehensive security strategy to help reduce risks, maintain compliance, ease collaboration and speed responses to threats
- Vendor- and technology-agnostic product evaluations and tactical recommendations to help align strategy with business requirements
- Implementation and integration methodologies to maximize existing technology investments
- Roadmaps to future technological developments
To learn more about Security and other Consulting Services from AT&T, contact us today.