Mobility ConsultingPlan and deploy your custom mobility strategy.
AT&T Mobility Consulting: expertise that accelerates innovation
While many enterprises recognize the benefits of mobility, few have the immediate resources to take advantage of them. AT&T Mobility Consulting brings years of first-hand mobility experience and expertise to help identify, plan and implement innovative solutions in your organization, so you can:
- Streamline business processes
- Boost employee productivity
- Improve customer interaction and response times
- Enhance brand recognition with mobile applications
- Reduce risk with scalable, cross-platform solutions
Mitigate risks with a well-structured plan
Developing the right mobile solutions calls for a highly detailed and strategic process. Wherever you are in your mobility plan, AT&T Mobility Consulting can help you mitigate risks and reach your goals by following three main steps:
Establish a clear picture of your organization’s mobility strategy.
Outline the resources, infrastructure and policies required to support your goals.
Create a clear guide on how to align technology investments with your business strategy.
AT&T Mobility Consulting Process: Helping You Develop Your Mobility Strategy
AT&T Mobility Consulting can solve your most pressing business challenges. Whatever your organization’s goals, our mobility specialists can provide the knowledge, resources and guidance you need to achieve them.
Create your mobility roadmap with AT&T Mobility Consulting
Mobility Consulting Case Study
This restaurant uses AT&T Mobility Solutions Services to launch a streamlined mobile website.
Whether you want to reduce costs, boost worker productivity or increase customer engagement, it all starts with the mobility roadmap. By identifying your business’s mobility goals, it provides a clear, tactical plan to reach them. The components of a mobility roadmap engagement may include:
- Mobile user profile development
- Prioritization of B2C, B2E or B2B solutions and mobile applications
- Mobile app development recommendations and resources
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) technology assessment
- Guidance on mobile governance policies
- Workshops on best practices, technology trends and your industry’s competitive landscape
Design and implement your Mobile architecture
While the mobility roadmap outlines your business strategy, mobile architecture consulting provides the technology you need to build each solution. Our vast resources and depth of technical expertise can help you with any part of your mobility plan:
- Applications – framework, architecture, platforms and security
- Devices – features, management methods and CRU vs. BYOD guidance
- Infrastructure – security and back-end system integration
- Reference architecture – WLAN / VPN security and authentication options
Implement BYOD with mobility consulting
Transitioning to a Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) environment can be a difficult process to manage. AT&T Mobility Consulting specialists can guide you through the potential benefits, costs and technical considerations needed to integrate and secure BYOD devices in your IT environment. BYOD consulting deliverables can include:
- Cost forecasts
- Infrastructure assessments
- BYOD policy development and assistance
- Guidance for integrating mobile devices with back-end systems
Increasing engagement among customers and employees requires much more than a basic mobile presence. AT&T offers UI/UX (user interface/user experience) workshops to help you maximize the adoption and usability of your mobile applications. Depending on your organization’s needs, UI/UX consulting may include:
- Best practices workshops
- Storyboards, wireframes and high-fidelity concepts
- Persona development and strategies for appealing to target users
Developing your M2M strategy
Machine-to-Machine (M2M) technology bridges gaps between normally incompatible devices and applications—so you can increase efficiency and better engage customers. In addition to helping enterprises plan M2M strategies, AT&T specialists can build the entire ecosystem of sensors, services and applications that make a complete M2M solution. Components of M2M consulting can include:
- Network architecture
- Device / sensor selection
- Mobile application development and integration
- Managed services
Trust your business to an experienced mobile provider
AT&T Mobility Solutions Services
Learn how AT&T Mobility Solutions Services help you achieve maximum benefits from your mobility investments.
A lot of organizations want to use mobility to solve their most pressing business challenges—but it can be difficult to identify and implement the right solutions. With billions of mobile devices connected to a powerful global network, AT&T has the experience and expertise to help you develop mobility solutions that:
- Align with strategic goals
- Allow for future growth and scalability
- Work with existing IT systems and devices
- Evolve and keep up with technology
Maximize your mobile potential
AT&T Mobility Consulting is about more than technological expertise. It guides you through a highly focused, multi-step process that can help you identify, design and integrate solutions exclusively for your organization. By creating a strategic assessment, opportunity analysis and mobility roadmap, you can achieve a variety of business goals:
- Increase workforce productivity via mobile devices
- Update your brand with cutting-edge, well-designed mobile applications
- Improve customer service with smoother interaction and faster response times
- Reduce risk with cross-platform solutions that can adapt to ever-changing mobile technologies
Maintain your mobile infrastructure with mobility consulting
AT&T Mobility Consulting can help you plan and deploy customized solutions that improve your most important business processes. However, technology is anything but static—should you need additional resources or personnel, AT&T Network Sourcing and Integration Services can help you manage and fine-tune your mobility solutions as your business evolves.
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
BYOD Consulting from AT&T provides the intellectual capital and resources to provide an impartial analysis and determination on whether BYOD makes economic sense for your enterprise, as well as the optimal path and objectives to implement a BYOD program.
PDF | 775KB
Today’s mobility innovations are consumer-driven and are creating new ways in which businesses interact with their customers and their employees.
PDF | 2MB
AT&T strategy consultants assist customers in understanding technology trends and how mobility can add value to an organization’s business processes.
PDF | 738KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
A way to enhance the website user experience for the increasing number of patrons accessing it via mobile devices.
MOST RECENT FIRST
A Mobility "First" strategy presents both an opportunity and challenge for businesses. The end result should be increased employee productivity, better customer service and growing your business.
PDF | 161KB
Mobility Strategy and Technology Consulting by AT&T.
Get started today
- Have us contact you
Simplify enterprise mobility
Get mobile management video white papers, analyst best practices and more to help you simplify enterprise mobility.