|Cumberland Electric Keeps Lines of Communication Open with Field Personnel [Case Study]|
|Birchwood Gets Beneficial Boost with Mobility and VoIP Solutions [Case Study]|
|Enterprise Paging from AT&T [Service Brochure]|
Help Improve Productivity with Mobile Messaging Solutions
AT&T has mobile messaging solutions to fit your IT requirements and mobile workforce needs. Deploying single- or multiple-platform email solutions? We have BlackBerry®, Good for Mobile™ from AT&T and Microsoft® Direct Push to support your requirements. Push to Talk has the instant information your mobile workers need, and AT&T Business Messaging provides critical notification and response support. Stay connected with employees and customers globally with SMS text or email using AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite.
BlackBerry Messaging Solutions
BlackBerry is the world's leading wireless solution for extending email, applications and Web access from your desktop to your BlackBerry device. BlackBerry messaging service from AT&T provides key advantages to your business:
- Productivity - Secure access to corporate data supported by the AT&T broad international coverage.
- Scalability - Expands with your business so you can grow from one to thousands of users, and enables key business applications beyond email.
- Extensibility - AT&T has a broad portfolio of certified enterprise and line-of-business applications. Along with BlackBerry's application developer program and eco-system, we give you wide-ranging messaging options to meet your unique requirements.
- Reliability - Demonstrated reliability has made BlackBerry messaging the choice of many industries where information is mission-critical.
- Security - Security protocols built into the BlackBerry Enterprise Server provide one of the highest degrees of encryption and security available for wireless service.
Learn more about AT&T BlackBerry solutions.
AT&T Business Messaging
Need a group notification and messaging solution that works with powerful and productive mobile devices like BlackBerry, Palm®, Windows Mobile® and iPhone?
AT&T Business Messaging works with most business notification applications for a connectivity platform that helps your mobile workforce be productive and decisive in the field. Your business processes can be customized around the flexible AT&T Business Messaging connectivity platform.
Businesses send millions of notifications via the AT&T Business Messaging Business gateway. The end-to-end connectivity interface is used by enterprises with complex back-end systems, and small businesses with simple notification applications.
Learn more about AT&T Business Messaging.
Good for EnterpriseTM from AT&T
Good for Enterprise from AT&T makes it easy to give mobile workers wireless access to business applications on a broad selection of devices, including iPhone and Android. The Good for Enterprise solution increases productivity and provides management tools that offer secure access to corporate data and applications.
With the landscape changing to employees using their personal devices to access corporate information, Good for Enterprise provides a secure and contained environment by encrypting data and enabling IT departments to set policies and protect information.
There's no need for device cradles or desktop software. It provides real-time access to email, contacts, calendar, task and notes, and continuously synchronizes when a device is in the AT&T coverage area.
Learn more about Good for Enterprise from AT&T.
Microsoft® Direct Push
Does your mobile workforce need to respond to e-mail and manage documents? Microsoft Direct Push sends e-mail, calendar, contacts and tasks directly to a mobile device as soon as they arrive on your server. With a Direct Push solution, mobile professionals can always be in the know when they're away from the office.
Your up-front investment is low. There's no need to buy client access licenses, new device software or third-party middleware. You can maximize your Microsoft® investment with little or no change to your IT infrastructure.
Have a diverse device deployment? Need to extend business applications to the field? Microsoft Direct Push works with Windows Mobile devices, select Palm devices and iPhone. Broad device selection and the AT&T portfolio of certified applications make it easy to extend and develop line of business solutions tailored to your mobile workforce needs.
Learn more about AT&T Microsoft Direct Push solutions.
Push to Talk
Want to improve your productivity and enhance performance? Push to Talk provides a turn-key solution to accelerate your business at the touch of a button. Push to Talk can connect field office workers who are typically away from their desks. Accelerate your business with features like:
- Group calling - Share information with your entire team at the same time wherever they're located. With Group Calling, you only have to say it once.
- Availability status - Let your Push to Talk contacts know if you're available or not.
- Contact alerts - Get notified when a Push to Talk contact you're trying to call becomes available. This eliminates the need to constantly check back and redial calls.
- Conversion to standard call - Convert a Push to Talk call to a standard wireless call with the touch of a button.
Learn more about Push to Talk.
AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite (SMS)
The AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite is a powerful web-based application designed for large enterprise messaging and communication. The AT&T Global SMS service enables 2-way communication (via SMS or e-mail), and can reach employees and opted in consumer subscribers at most wireless carriers globally. AT&T can help organizations get started using domestic short codes for cross-carrier SMS messaging, and the AT&T platform can also be extended on a global scale for messaging to employees and consumers worldwide.
Key features of AT&T Global SMS:
- 2-way cross-carrier SMS, including mobile-originated text messaging.
- SMS reach to subscribers in the U.S., Canada and select international countries.
- Software as a Service (web-based service).
- E-mail messaging capabilities.
- Enterprise-wide permissions control (hierarchical and multi-workgroup).
- Archival of all messaging activity.*
- Reporting and analysis tools.
- Tools to integrate with existing messaging systems and applications.
- 24/7 technical support provided by AT&T.**
Learn more about AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite.
* Customers have the option to archive messages within the web application for up to 90 days, after which time the messages will be deleted. Customer can export messages for customer retention offline if exported prior to 90-day expiration.
** For non-AT&T devices/service, all technical support, voice, messaging and data usage will be subject to the applicable rates and terms of such other wireless carrier(s). Refer to applicable wireless carrier for such rates, terms and conditions. Visual graphic shown on this page may include additional features not included in the standard product.
To learn more about Mobile Messaging Solutions from AT&T, contact us today.