|Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers Report [Additional Resource]|
|Transforming Your Organization with Mobility [White Paper]|
|AT&T Mobile Enterprise Management [Service Brochure]|
|K-VA-T Food Stores Finds a Mobile Device Management Solution Right up its Aisle [Case Study]|
|Telecom Expense and Carrier Management: Bring Order to Your Mobile World with AT&T Global Mobile Management [Video, 1:36]|
A Holistic Approach to Mobility Management
Mobility management gets more complex every day. The mix of devices keeps growing, along with your application backlogs. You must manage multiple carriers, transactions and policies, while keeping an eye on global spending.
Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers Report
That's why you need the AT&T Mobile Management portfolio. These comprehensive mobility management solutions from AT&T span the entire mobility lifecycle – from managing carriers, devices, applications and security options to optimizing rate plans, administering policies and creating discrete business workspaces on employee-owned assets. Our family of services allows you to meet multiple demands with a single provider.
Manage mobile usage, spending and carriers
With AT&T Global Mobile Management services, you can:
- View and manage mobility usage and spending in supported countries
- Standardize provisioning policies by defining and managing catalog and account management parameters
- Analyze telecom spend reporting, optimize rate plans and validate invoices
- Streamline bids, negotiations, evaluations and incident management with strategic carrier management services (Enhanced service only)
Improve visibility into mobile assets with mobile management
Gain valuable analyst insight through mobile management video, white papers, best practices and more.
AT&T Mobile Device Management can help you gain better control over the rising populations of corporate and employee-owned mobile devices that access and store sensitive data to help you:
- View diverse mobile assets across carriers, form factors and platforms
- Simplify provisioning, updates and support
- Manage mobile control policies and improve loss prevention
- Analyze billing with spending reports
Simplify mobile application management
AT&T Mobile Application Management is a cloud-based, highly scalable platform to help you distribute, update and analyze your mobile applications and content, so you can:
- Deploy applications and updates to corporate and employee-owned devices over the air
- Create and manage a catalog of branded applications, accessible to qualified users
- View and manage applications and content on devices via a web-based management dashboard
- Remove enterprise applications remotely to prevent unauthorized access, without wiping the entire drive
Create business workspaces on personal devices
Now you can have a better way to contain, control and manage business data stored on personal devices. AT&T solutions for workspace management can help you:
- Create a distinct work mode apart from a personal mode on a single device
- Free workers to use one device for personal and business, quickly switching between modes
- Help safeguard corporate data stored on the same device
- Better manage the BYOD trend
Fortify security for your mobile enterprise
Simplify your mobile infrastructure
AT&T Mobile Security Service brings device-level security features together with network-based security controls and encrypted transport for multi-level protection to help:
- Extend and synchronize security controls and policies
- Protect networks and devices to identify and block botnets
- Restrict mobile access to unauthorized sites
Move your mobility management strategy forward
The AT&T Mobile Management portfolio can help simplify your mobile enterprise and empower your employees to work more ways from more places. Contact your AT&T representative to arrange for a Mobility Strategy Workshop today.
All Mobile Management Resources
- AT&T Mobile Enterprise Management [Service Brochure]
Mobile Enterprise Management is a compilation of advanced mobility solutions, from network security and device control, to content distribution, workspace management and through the entire lifecycle of application development.
- Protect and Control Your Smartphones with Mobile Management [Service Brochure]
Device Protection & Control is a simple solution to the complex problem of mobile device management. This integrated, hosted solution puts smartphone security and management at your fingertips.
- K-VA-T Food Stores Finds a Mobile Device Management Solution Right up its Aisle [Case Study]
Now employees in the field and on the road can access corporate applications off their own smartphones, while IT can spend less time managing devices.
- Ochsner Health System Helps Keep Mobile Health Data Secure [Case Study]
An easy to administer mobile application helps protect patient information on employee–owned devices and maintain regulatory compliance.
- McGladrey Sets the Stage with Tablets for All [Case Study]
With a looming deadline, the nation’s fifth largest accounting firm turned to AT&T to prepare thousands of devices for its employees and provide a high level of security through mobile device management.
- City of Redlands Arms and Manages Mobile Devices for its Officers on Patrol [Case Study]
Now the force has secure access to critical information, regardless of where they are, enhancing productivity and responsiveness.
- Telecom Expense and Carrier Management: Bring Order to Your Mobile World with AT&T Global Mobile Management [Video, 1:36]
Learn more how Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help put you in control of your mobility environment
- AT&T Global Mobile Management Return on Investment (ROI) calculator [Demo]
Answer a few simple questions, and we'll show you how AT&T Global Mobile Management (Enhanced) can help you take control of your mobile environment.
- Mobile Device Management from AT&T [Video, 2:11]
Simplify management of your mobile devices while improving productivity with AT&T Mobile Device Management.
- Wireless Expense Management: Best Practices and Key Trends (French subtitles) [Video, 6:00]
This Aberdeen video podcast, in English with French subtitles, highlights the increased cost of in house wireless expense management vs. third-party solutions and the increased typical expense report costs for BYOD environments vs. corporate liable devices. It also discusses best practices for wireless expense management.
- Wireless Expense Management: Best Practices and Key Trends (Spanish subtitles) [Video, 6:00]
This Aberdeen video podcast, in English with Spanish subtitles, highlights the increased cost of in house wireless expense management vs. third-party solutions and the increased typical expense report costs for BYOD environments vs. corporate liable devices. It also discusses best practices for wireless expense management.
- Transforming Your Organization with Mobility [White Paper]
This paper provides concise information to consider in creating a holistic mobilization solution and offers considerations regarding vendor selection and integration.
- Mobile Management: Managing Mobile Devices [Audio, 15:56]
Mobile device management helps to lower your TCO per mobile employee.
- Gartner: Critical Capabilities for U.S. Wireless Telecom Providers Report [Additional Resource]
The Gartner 2013 CIO Survey found that mobility is the second-highest 2013 priority for CIOs. Gartner identifies eight critical capabilities to meet clients requirements.
- BYOD - Empowering Employee Devices with Corporate Control [Additional Resource]
How to balance employee wants and business needs.