Downloads & Media
|Hi-Way Equipment Gains Greater Control of its Inventory and Mobile Devices [Case Study]|
|AT&T BlackBerry Z10 - Reinvented With You in Mind [Video, 3:33]|
|On-Demand Webinar: Effective Strategies for Managing a Growing Mobile Workforce [Presentation]|
|Mobile Strategy Checklist [Additional Resource]|
|10 Business Uses for Samsung Galaxy Note II Infographic [Additional Resource]|
Business Mobile Devices: Meeting the Diverse Requirements of Enterprise Customers
Browse Our Mobile Phones and Devices
Businesses are going mobile in a big way to make employees more productive and responsive to customers. Varying employee job responsibilities and personal preferences will influence the types of smartphones, tablets or other mobile devices they carry.
To help you address the growing diversity of mobile requirements, AT&T offers the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. Our offerings span the breadth of today’s leading mobile operating systems and include more than 300 specialty vertical devices.
With mobile business devices from AT&T, remote workers and field employees can remain productive and keep your information flow current, whether they are accessing their latest contact and calendar information, interacting with customers, updating critical inventory data or electronically filling out a report.
Protect company data with Enterprise-ready mobile devices and phones
When employees are mobile, they must be able to rely on their business mobile phones and business tablets for highly secure remote access to their enterprise applications. Many of our business smart phones and business tablets are equipped with security features to protect users' access and data that’s stored on their mobile business devices. These mobile device security features include:
- On-device data and SD card encryption
- Policy and security support software
- Device password protection
- Enterprise virtual private network (VPN), which encrypts data in transit
- Enhanced Microsoft Exchange Active Sync (EAS), allowing employees to securely synchronize their email, contacts, calendar, tasks and notes
Enhance your business mobile smartphones and tablets with advanced AT&T services
Virtually anywhere work takes them, your employees can stay securely connected to your corporate network and business applications. When you choose AT&T mobile devices for your employees, workers will get access to advanced AT&T features and services such as:
- Mobile broadband: Enjoy fast access to the Web and simultaneous voice and data capabilities on the nation's fastest mobile broadband network, which is getting even faster with LTE*.
- International coverage: Travel with confidence: AT&T offers data roaming in 200 countries and voice roaming in more than 224, including South Korea and Japan.
- Wi-Fi access: Take the Internet with you and enjoy access to over 29,000 AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide.
Learn more about AT&T mobile devices for business:
- iOS (iPhones/iPads)
- Windows Phone
- AT&T Mobile Hotspot devices
- Data-only devices and USB cards
- Netbooks and Laptops
- Network-Ready Devices (third-party devices approved for use on our network with specialized features for fleet management, asset tracking, utilities metering, healthcare, retail and other applications)
- Rugged Devices for outdoor and industrial use
*4G speeds not available everywhere. Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is trademark of ETSI.
Here are some questions to consider when selecting mobile devices for your business:
1. Do employees on the go need a convenient way to make phone calls, stay connected to colleagues and customers, and gain access to corporate resources, business applications and the Web?
An AT&T business smartphone is ideal for conversations that can't wait, quick information checks, navigating to and from customer meetings, email and calendar access, and staying in touch with customers and colleagues from the road. Some of the most compact and lightweight computing and communications devices available, AT&T business smartphones conveniently fit right in a worker's pocket.
2. Do mobile employees need to deliver presentations, read and edit reports, and stay abreast of the latest industry news?
Business tablets from AT&T are best for extensive reading because of their larger screens. They also offer a larger built-in keyboard for text-heavy activities and data entry. AT&T tablets for businesses provide a superior viewing and writing experience in a slim, lightweight form.
3. Do your employees need affordable connection of multiple mobile devices to the Internet?
If so, they can use their wireless data connection to do it, as long as they have an AT&T Mobile Hotspot device. AT&T Mobile Hotspots are tiny wireless routers that securely connect to up to five Wi-Fi-enabled devices simultaneously and securely link them across your single AT&T mobile broadband connection to the Internet.
4. Do your employees need a mobile device that is resilient to hazardous environments or extreme temperatures?
If your employees work in harsh environments, whether indoors or out, they need a business mobile device that can withstand the pressure. AT&T rugged devices are built strong to stand up to harsh conditions on all kinds of job sites, including those with extreme temperatures and industrial environments where the mobile device is likely to be dropped.
5. How can I manage my fleet of diverse mobile business devices to keep track of assets and make sure they are all in compliance with our organization’s policies?
Most of our mobile business smartphones and mobile business tablets contain mobile device management (MDM) features that provide the control you need. AT&T also offers a managed MDM service should you want assistance with device provisioning/de-provisioning, policy setting and enforcement, asset tracking and mobile application delivery and management.
AT&T provides you with comprehensive mobility assistance every step of the way with the following expertise, resources and services:
- Dedicated teams to help you plan, build and deploy your corporate mobile solution
- End-to-end project management of your entire mobile business device deployment process
- Deep experience with enterprise applications that can extend your business processes and leverage your existing investments
- Knowledge transfer from AT&T experts to your IT/telecom team to help you efficiently administer your mobile solution
- 24/7 business care
- Single point of contact for expert post-deployment support and advanced technical assistance
- Robust, on-demand provisioning portal so your employees can purchase, activate, monitor and manage your wireless solution anytime, anywhere
Shop online 24/7 for mobile business devices at the AT&T Premier Online Store for business.
The AT&T Premier Online Store streamlines the purchasing and management activities of any organization's wireless and mobility program with a customized online experience. It's also a great way to offer employee discounts and benefits on the latest rate plans and phones, as well as features such as international calling, messaging, data and more.