|SundaySky Delivers Smarter Video in the Cloud [Case Study]|
|ICE Connects Clients to a World of Travel and Leisure [Case Study]|
|AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service with VMware vCloud Datacenter Service [Service Brochure]|
|Infographic: Why the Network Matters in Cloud Computing [Additional Resource]|
|Network Enabled Cloud: The Next Phase of Cloud Evolution? [White Paper]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 888-448-8743
Cloud Computing: Infrastructure on Demand
With business in a constant state of flux, sometimes it doesn't make sense to get locked into fixed assets, especially when critical projects go on hold while you wait for new computing resources. Cloud computing can help.
What is cloud computing? AT&T offers pay-as-you-go cloud computing services, where you can buy IT services without procuring equipment to better align operating costs with variations in the business cycle.
Transform service delivery with cloud computing
When you take advantage of cloud computing services from AT&T, you can:
- Provision quickly with a ready-made cloud computing infrastructure
- Procure cloud computing resources as a service to decrease capital investments
- Scale on demand by adding more cloud computing resources where and when they're needed
- Access enterprise-class cloud computing services
- Create a hybrid solution of cloud computing and in-house IT services
- Leverage your existing AT&T MPLS VPN to access cloud computing services
Choose your AT&T cloud computing services
These network-enabled cloud offerings let you combine the security, control and performance of a private cloud with the flexibility and cost-efficiency of a public cloud:
AT&T Synaptic Compute as a ServiceSM with VMware vCloud® Datacenter Service: Provides on-demand virtual machines and associated networking resources in a self-service, pay-as-you-go model that taps into the AT&T cloud
IBM SmartCloud Enterprise+ with AT&T NetBond: A pre-integrated, cloud-within-the network service that connects directly into the IBM cloud
Access enterprise-class cloud computing
When you choose AT&T as your cloud computing provider, you benefit from our experience and expertise in enterprise-class network, cloud and hosting services , as well as a range of professional services to meet your IT needs.
All Cloud Computing Resources
- AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service with VMware vCloud Datacenter Service [Service Brochure]
Get quick online access to reliable pay-per-use computing capacity.
- SundaySky Delivers Smarter Video in the Cloud [Case Study]
Flexible, highly reliable, dedicated computing capacity for generating personalized video using real-time data.
- ICE Connects Clients to a World of Travel and Leisure [Case Study]
Efficiently connect a fast-growing global travel service with an ever-changing clientele of timeshare owners, loyalty club members and leisure travelers.
- Cloud Computing Solutions [Video, 2:27]
Do you have fluctuating IT needs? Consider Cloud Services for on-demand access to compute and storage.
- Fit or Fat - How's Your Cloud? [Video, 46:17]
Tips and strategies on how to 'whip' the cloud into shape and practice sound cloud economics to avoid inactive capacity, overinflated storage and general ineffectiveness.
- Cloud Computing: How It Benefits Your Business [Audio, 7:59]
Cloud services can support businesses in various ways, from managed hosting and server virtualization to on-demand storage and computing capabilities.
- Future-Proof with Cloud Computing [Audio, 15:51]
AT&T's Jeff Shafer explains how this emerging hosting solution can make businesses more nimble and efficient.
- Network Enabled Cloud: The Next Phase of Cloud Evolution? [White Paper]
Analyst firm IDC answers questions posed by AT&T regarding benefits and use cases of network enabled cloud.
- New Ways of "Thinking Out Cloud" [White Paper]
This practical framework outlines use cases for incorporating flexible, on demand, pay-per-use computing capacity to meet immediate business objectives and help transform IT from a cost center to business enabler.
- Infographic: Why the Network Matters in Cloud Computing [Additional Resource]
AT&T network enabled cloud computing offers a simple, highly-secure and flexible alternative to standard cloud connectivity.