Microsoft Communication ApplicationsWork and collaborate with greater flexibility.
Simplify communication across devices and platforms
Augment your messaging and collaboration capabilities. AT&T Managed Application Services for Microsoft can provide hosting, monitoring, management, and support across the application lifecycle. We can help you:
- Manage Microsoft application upgrade cycles and help avoid bottlenecks
- Assist in quickly deploying Exchange, Lync® and SharePoint® features
- Facilitate communication between highly distributed teams
- Help integrate data, voice and video into a unified messaging solution
Take advantage of AT&T Microsoft expertise and support
For over 15 years, AT&T has worked closely with enterprise customers to implement and manage a wide range of applications. In addition to industry-leading knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Lync and SharePoint environments, we offer:
- Expertise in portals, hosting and unified communications
- Integration services for highly customized, on-premises solutions
- 24x7 monitoring of applications and add-on solutions
- A direct line to an assigned support team
- Implementation of hot fixes and patches
Accelerate the performance of your Microsoft applications
Our breadth of services and powerful network backbone enable us to give you:
- Low-latency access to the global AT&T IP network
- Improved SharePoint site performance via AT&T WAN Acceleration and Content Delivery Services
- Robust, multi-layered security
- A single sign-on to your network via Active Directory
- Reduced storage costs when you leverage AT&T Storage as a Service with hosted SharePoint solutions
Getting the most out of your IT environment requires efficient integration. As knowledgeable experts in Exchange, Lync and SharePoint applications, we can help you develop and extend your software investments by combining AT&T Application Management for Microsoft with:
Communicate freely and worry less about IT maintenance. Combining application management with hosting from AT&T enables you to benefit from an additional level of integration and flexibility by helping you:
- Create a seamless, user-friendly experience across applications
- Streamline the sign-on process via Microsoft Active Directory
- Easily scale your IT infrastructure as your organization grows
- Incorporate customized, third-party solutions into your Exchange, Lync and SharePoint environments
As your enterprise evolves, we can help your applications change with it. Our consulting experts have the experience and resources to help you:
- Discover goals and create detailed strategies to reach them
- Develop and integrate custom Exchange, Lync and SharePoint solutions
- Minimize potential liabilities with an extensive business risk assessment
- Update your Microsoft applications and migrate them to new environments
Help improve the reliability of your critical systems and processes. As a leading communications provider with data centers worldwide, we can help you:
- Design a strategic, geographically distributed deployment
- Optimize data centers to support local users
- Use data centers for regular traffic as well as disaster recovery sites
Expand the scope of your organization’s capabilities. We have the expertise and network infrastructure to help you take full advantage of your Exchange, Lync and SharePoint applications—so you can get more done in more places.
Help boost the reliability and performance of your Microsoft applications with the power of the AT&T network. As your trusted security advisor, we can help you:
- Assess vulnerabilities
- Detect and respond to suspicious activity
- Keep your applications up and running with competitive SLAs
- Proactively protect infrastructure through well-tested practices and procedures
Our experience and established market leadership enable us to develop, deliver and manage complex, highly customized Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) Solutions. We can help improve the value and productivity of your business with a broad portfolio of services, including:
- Audio and video interoperability
- Web conferencing
- Hosted contact center
- SIP Trunking
Simplify how your organization communicates across devices and platforms. Learn more about AT&T solutions for unified communications, audio and web conferencing, video conferencing, hosted contact center and mobility.
Increase value across the Microsoft application lifecycle
Enhance your enterprise’s capabilities with world-class flexibility, reach and support. AT&T Application Services are designed to help you:
- Decrease deployment time
- Execute critical tasks from virtually any location or device
- Reduce dependence on in-house IT staff
- Relieve budget stress with predictable service costs
Strengthen your business with well-designed, customized Microsoft solutions
With over 15 years of experience managing Microsoft applications, we have the resources and staff to support your IT environment in an efficient manner. We can help:
- Simplify the design process with pre-built, standard components
- Apply proven methodologies to create a highly secure, dependable environment
- Improve efficiency by mapping business processes to specific applications
Benefit from industry-leading service delivery
Our Microsoft application management services span much more than maintenance and monitoring. We offer a broad range of knowledge and integrated services to enhance processes throughout your enterprise. We can provide:
- Software deployments, upgrades and migrations
- Hosting in a dedicated AT&T environment
- Active Directory integration and synchronization
- Highly competitive SLAs for optimal application reliability
- Flexible management options for on-premises or hosted, third-party applications
- Custom solutions for security, archiving, compliance, eDiscovery and mobility
We provide management, hosting and full-lifecycle support for:
- Microsoft® Exchange Server
- Microsoft® Lync™ Server
- Microsoft® SharePoint® Server
Hosting and Application Management for Microsoft Lync Server lets companies dissolve the walls between telecommunications and computing.
PDF | 2MB
MOST RECENT FIRST
MOST RECENT FIRST
Keeping you connected is our business. Get enterprise rigor with the flexibility of the cloud.
PDF | 891KB
Hosting and Application Services for Microsoft Exchange integrates all elements required for electronic communications to help improve employee productivity bringing the know-how, resources and tools to manage and maintain your enterprise messaging system for you.
PDF | 914KB
To help improve workplace efficiency, call on AT&T to implement, host, and manage your Microsoft® SharePoint® application.
PDF | 727KB
AT&T Hosting & Application Services brings the know-how, resources and tools to manage and maintain your enterprise messaging system for you. We integrate all elements so electronic communications truly improve employee productivity.
PDF | 702KB
MOST RECENT FIRST
Improving customer responsiveness can deliver a huge competitive advantage during tough economic times.
Audio | [12:22]
MOST RECENT FIRST
This paper by Osterman Research provides an unbiased overview of messaging options, discusses key issues, and offers a list of questions to ask before buying and implementing a messaging solution.
PDF | 2MB
Break down the silos between communication devices with Hosting and app mgmt for Microsoft® Lync Server.
Help improve workplace efficiency with enterprise tools for information management, collaboration and automation.
Get started today
- Call us: 888-245-7874
- Have us contact you