|Application Hosting and Management Services for eCommerce [Service Brochure]|
|AT&T Commerce to Go [Service Brochure]|
|Application Hosting and Management for IBM Websphere Portal [Service Brochure]|
|How Education Communities Can Improve The Online Experience [Audio]|
|How Government Can Improve The Online Experience [Audio]|
Get Started Today
- Have Us Call You
- Call Us: 888-245-7874
Improve the Online Shopping Experience with eCommerce Applications
To compete online today, you need to create a positive web experience that establishes loyalty and encourages repeat business. Yet, without proper management, that experience could be full of performance and availability problems that lead to long wait times, lost sales and frustrated partners and customers.
AT&T eCommerce application management services can help you maintain optimal application uptime – so you can improve the online experience and maintain or grow eCommerce revenue and cost savings opportunities for customers.
Depend on eCommerce hosting & management expertise
Downtime isn’t an option when performance and availability are so tightly coupled with online sales. But the eCommerce applications driving your website are increasingly more complex and time-consuming to manage.
With more than 15 years of experience managing some of the world’s leading eCommerce hosting and management solutions – including ATG Commerce, IBM® WebSphere® Commerce, IBM Websphere Portal, Hybris, and IBM® WebSphere® Application Server – our skilled and certified eCommerce application management professionals can help:
- Configure eCommerce applications to your specific needs
- Implement, host and manage applications in our data centers or yours
- Monitor application performance 24x7 to help maximize uptime
- Respond quickly to manage changes that impact revenue
- Provide round-the-clock support for fast problem resolution
- Free your staff to focus on growing business, not managing applications
Tune eCommerce application performance
Application upkeep is critical to performance, but the constant care and feeding required to maintain eCommerce applications can drain in-house resources. AT&T eCommerce application management services can help you:
- Keep applications finely tuned for higher performance and availability
- Improve eCommerce Applications performance via AT&T Content Acceleration service
- Reduce costly downtime
- Decrease customer frustration and abandonment rates
- Maximize return on software investments
Our eCommerce hosting customers can also benefit from AT&T scalable Synaptic infrastructure.
Expand eCommerce capabilities
As eCommerce applications become more capable they become more valuable. They also become more complicated to implement and manage. Whether you need to upgrade eCommerce applications or adopt new software, we can help you do so more easily and quickly:
- Keep the online experience fresh and compelling
- Adopt new personalization features for more meaningful customer interactions
- Target content delivery to specific customers
- Enable cross-channel commerce with suppliers and vendors
AT&T for eCommerce application management
Learn more about how AT&T eCommerce application management services for ATG Commerce, IBM® WebSphere® Commerce, IBM Websphere Portal and IBM® WebSphere® Application Server can help transform the online experience.
All eCommerce Applications Resources
- Application Hosting and Management Services for eCommerce [Service Brochure]
Building your commerce website with hybris, Oracle ATG or IBM WebSphere Commerce Suite software lets you deliver a top-notch and consistent multichannel experience that is highly personalized.
- AT&T Commerce to Go [Service Brochure]
A fully managed “one-stop shop” for midsized retailers.
- Application Hosting and Management for IBM Websphere Portal [Service Brochure]
- Application Hosting and Management for ATG [Service Brochure]
AT&T offers hosting and application management services for ATG software. So you don’t have to worry about the availability and performance of your online revenue channel.
- Application Development Solutions Using Microsoft .NET Framework [Service Brochure]
AT&T's Microsoft .NET architects create custom solutions for you that are sustainable and easy to maintain.
- Application Development Services [Service Brochure]
For meeting highly specific requirements, building a custom application is often the way to go. AT&T's experts coordinate all phases of even the most complex projects—from custom design through implementation, as well as hosting, management, and support.
- How Financial Services Can Improve Online Experience [Audio, 8:59]
How Financial Institutions can improve online experience.
- How Education Communities Can Improve The Online Experience [Audio]
Are you looking for ways to improve online access, create a robust online environment and applications and integrate the use of personal end user devices? Join AT&T education expert Charlie Pugh as he discusses online challenges to education communities and how emerging technologies can help you address them.
- How Government Can Improve The Online Experience [Audio]
Are you looking for ways to improve cost management, increase service levels, provide real-time access to information and incorporate the use of social media? Join AT&T government expert Charlie Pugh as he discusses online challenges to government and how emerging technologies can help you address them.
- How Retailers Can Improve Online Experience [Audio, 6:47]
Retailers face unique online challenges when it comes to in engaging consumers and managing cost to improve consumers online experience. Join AT&T eCommerce expert David Watkins as he discuss some key strategies every retailer should consider to improve customer experience.
- eCommerce Platforms: Application Upkeep [Audio, 7:11]
Don't make it easy for your customers and partners to go to your competitors' websites.